Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As promised. David, your old junk looks good on my junk

Comment

Looks great, Brian! Very nice seeing that old junk being put to use. Yeah, I know I'm a few months late, but I was pretty much without internet for awhile. Is that the closest thing to a rock you could find in Cleveland? Looks like you've got way too much jeep now!
      holes = cowbell

Comment

They have to go for a long drive to have some rocking fun. Their playground is called the Badlands

Comment

Yeah, Art, that's something I'm gonna miss about California. And that is a long drive--about 7 hours west of my place out in Youngstown (eastern Ohio), and probably about 6 from Cleveland (based on Google Maps) but it looks like fun.

They seem to have and abundance of green and a shortage of rocks out in that part of the country...kinda the opposite of what we're used to.

The one Jeep wheeling place I kept hearing about out in Ohio was Wellsville, which is about 1 hour south of Y-Town More recently, someone told me about ITP Powerline Park in St. Clairsville (1 hour north), and Yankee Lake (< 30 mins north), so I'm planning to check those areas out.
          holes = cowbell

Comment

So David when is the big move to Ohio?

Comment

I'm expecting within the next two months... but with my clever timing, probably in the middle of a blizzard.
              holes = cowbell

Comment

Lol Wellsville has some rocks, never been to powerline.

End of June I made it out to the Badlands...and in May I was in Harlan, KY.

Proof?

Here ya go!

Harlan

Badlands

:gun:

Thanks David, when you get out here we'll have to get you to Wellsville. :beer::beer:

Comment

Working...
                X