Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zjmike
    replied
    Yeah, thats o.k. in the front, but can your rear do this????

:confused:

Leave a comment:

• MJR
    replied
    Originally posted by blkTJ
    Well, so far so good. I'm at a standstill for the moment due to financial reasons. This is how she looks at the moment...
    The next thing it NEEDS is a front locker and possibly brake upgrades. I'm not sure if I want to stick that into my existing 30 or find a HP to build up. decisions, decisions.... We'll see how it does on the Rubicon trip comming up.

Hope to see you out on the trails soon.

Brian.:yay:
    Looking good. I am kinda in the same boat right now too.

Leave a comment:

• Jeepskickass
    replied
    I'm not real fond of ramp shots, but this is the most recent flex shot that I have...

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by Trailbst
    Chris, did you realize that you're 3 wheeling in that pic??
    SHHHHH

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    let's keep it pg-13.... oh wait... that's that other forum.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Well, ummm... no, that's not exactly flex so to speak... but isn't it a purdy pic????
    purdy like your mouf!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    i'm no moderator here, but i think that these fluff shots should be reserved for the welcome images, brian. :yay: (yes, it's a great pic tho!)

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    In the OBLIGATORY FLEX SHOT thread, there shall only be pics of FLEX!!! Come on Brian, sheesh Incase you can't tell, thats not flex.
    Well, ummm... no, that's not exactly flex so to speak... but isn't it a purdy pic????

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Well, so far so good. I'm at a standstill for the moment due to financial reasons. This is how she looks at the moment...

The next thing it NEEDS is a front locker and possibly brake upgrades. I'm not sure if I want to stick that into my existing 30 or find a HP to build up. decisions, decisions.... We'll see how it does on the Rubicon trip comming up.

In the OBLIGATORY FLEX SHOT thread, there shall only be pics of FLEX!!! Come on Brian, sheesh Incase you can't tell, thats not flex.

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    ooops, I forgot the title of this thread. here ya go...

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    Originally posted by MJR
    So how goes the build up Brian ?.

Leave a comment:

• MJR
    replied
    Hey MJR, good to see ya... well not actually see ya... you know what I mean. Did you ever think you'd have your very own Forum!?! Did you ever think I'd have my very own smilie!?!:yay:

Brian.
    So how goes the build up Brian ?.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    oh, and brian - that smiley looks good on ya too!!
    :yay:

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    ok MJR, you win! not only cuz that's a sweet pic, but you have the coolest initials in the world! i can't believe we forgot to ban that as a username - hahaha! congrats, it looks good on ya!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X