Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got www.JeepRocks.com

I wanted a place to play with my Jeep pics & my Digital camera so I got the URL www.JeepRocks.com I piggybacked it onto my business website www.aquacorps.com for hosting, but it's a stand alone site just for goofing... www.JeepRocks.com Anyone got a Jeep that Rocks and want's to show it send it to CaptainJim@Aquacorps.com

posers or flexin' we don't care....

Capt. Jim
    www.JeepRocks.com and www.Jeep4x4.US

2003 TJ, 3" SL w/Nitro Shocks, P.A. 1" BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML, JKS Quicker Discos, JKS Track bar, Firestone Destination MT 33"x12.5" meats on Tech1 15x8 Rock Crawler Streetlocks, K&N F.I.P.K., PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer, Hi-Lift Jack, Hidden Hitches Hitch, Manik grill & brush guard,Pioneer/ JLAudio /MBQuart sound system and more coming...

"One Love, One Destiny. One Earth, One Chance! Symbiosis"

Nice looking site Jim!
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Nice site, sweet Jeep!
      35" MTRs, Ox Lockers, bellyup, cage, stuff + things... blah, blah, blah . <><

Comment

Thanks Bra!

Originally posted by TrAvELAr
        Nice looking site Jim!
        Thanks man...... notice you got a similar setup on your Jeep as me.

You: 2003 TJ Sport, 3" BDS Lift, 1" Spacer Lift, 1" JKS Body Lift, 33"x12.50" BFG ATs.

Me: 2003 TJ Sport, 3" Skyjacker, 1" B.L. and 1" M.O.R.E. MML & 33"x12.5" Firestone MT's. I don't have the spacer lift but have the rear spacers on the way (just .75") to level her out. I got a hardtop, class 3 trailer hitch, Hi-Lift jack and my 33" spare on the back so she sits a little lower in the rear.

My question is did you notice any vibes when you added the spacer lift (or did you install them all at the same time). Being up around 4" now did you have to do anything else to your Jeep like SYE or CV shaft? Do you have a Transfer case drop kit and linkage for your lift system... if so how many inches? Do you have a MML? How does everything run/work together?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm still tweaking mine and I was wondering if I could raise mine .75 more in the front and 1.5" more in the rear (to level her out and give me a little more clearance for tires at full compression. I don't know if all these componants are going to wreak havok with the driveline angles???

Any comments anyone??

Capt. Jim

2003 TJ, 3" SL w/Nitro Shocks, P.A. 1" BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML, JKS Quicker Discos, JKS Track bar, Firestone Destination MT 33"x12.5" meats on Tech1 15x8 Rock Crawler Streetlocks, K&N F.I.P.K., PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer, Hi-Lift Jack, Hidden Hitches Hitch, Manik grill & brush guard,Pioneer/ JLAudio /MBQuart sound system and more coming...

Comment

Re: Thanks Bra!

Originally posted by Captain Jim
          My question is did you notice any vibes when you added the spacer lift (or did you install them all at the same time). Being up around 4" now did you have to do anything else to your Jeep like SYE or CV shaft? Do you have a Transfer case drop kit and linkage for your lift system... if so how many inches? Do you have a MML? How does everything run/work together?
          I did the BL and the MML first and added the suspension lift and the spacers at the same time. I didn't do anything extra to my Jeep yet. I have had a few vibes and a case of death wobble once (caused by an off-balance tire). I have a steering stabilizer on the way as the stock one just isn't cutting it. The t-case drop kit came with the lift, but I didn't install it. The t-case is fine as is and there are no problems. I haven't seen any issues with the drive line angles. I did not add a CV shaft or and SYE (possible future project just to help stabilize things). The only other project regarging the lift that I would like to do is to re-gear to 4.10 to increase performance/decrease work with the larger tires, but that's not causing any issues right now.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them or PM me. You have a nice looking rig. I still need to get a rear bumper with a swing out and a hi-lift mount.
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Re: I Got www.JeepRocks.com

Originally posted by Captain Jim
            I wanted a place to play with my Jeep pics & my Digital camera so I got the URL www.JeepRocks.com
            Where's the link to us!?
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Comin' ASAP.....

Originally posted by sarah
              Where's the link to us!?
              Soon as I get a moment free I'll certainly add a link to www.MyJeepRocks.com

Capt. Jim

Comment

Great looking Jeep Jim!!!
                I am a newbie, so I have to ask silly questions. Do you have skid plates under it all? or just one at the transfer case?
                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                (Charles Wells)

Comment

i have a soft spot for candy blue TJ's...nice looking!

welcome to the site!
                  03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Working...
                  X