Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! I been here in Cali. now for about a year and a half. I play out at Calico alot (It's close by) saw your club out there one day so I thought I would check you out. I would like to go on a trail ride some time with your club. What are the requirements? Well Keep jeepin and hope to see you out there.
    75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Hola Dave! Welcome to the board! Just so you know, MJR is not a club and you don't even have to participate in the forums to go on trail rides that are organized on-line.

Post some pix of your YJ, sift through the forums and most definitely hop in on a trail ride...or even better, set one up yourself and put it on the calendar!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Hey there Dave! Glad you joined us -- was that you that was testing out your locker that one Saturday morning? We pulled up in a big brown CJ-7?

jmbrowning is right, we're not a club, just a bunch of Jeepers that hang together and meet up for trail runs.

Calico is close for us too, so we'll have to set something up. How built is your rig? You might be able to join us for the run tomorrow at Rick's Wash.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Dave, Welcome to MJR!! Glad you found us! Got any pics of your Jeep?

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome, ya not a club. I've only been around a little bit but they seem like a nice, crazy bunch of Jeep bums
          35" MTRs, Ox Lockers, bellyup, cage, stuff + things... blah, blah, blah . <><

Comment

Hey everyone I just subscribed so I'll post some pic. soon Have LOTS well my YJ looks like a CJ (it has a CJ front clip on it) It's BRIGHT yellow and says Tonka on the side of the hood in blue letters. I'm the president of Barstow Fourwheeler we are planning on going to miller canyon (by silverwood lake) on march 6 might have to push it back a week I might be in the feild till the 5th of march. (Army) but I'll let you all know if you want to tag a long.
            75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

TONKA DAVE!!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X