Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy checking in

Howdy, Im new to MJR
    Im in big bear lake area and wheel all over the area (alone) thats not such a good idea but havent met anyone else here yet.
    Sooo lets get together. Im planning to go from cactus flats to pioneertown soon if anybody is interested. (2N02):confused2:

welcome man. You got any pics
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Thanks

Just getting started I'll post some pics soon.

Comment

Wellcome to the site RockRat.There are all kinds of events coming and going.Know 2 or 3 4 whl. folk up there.
        Dennis and Tammy
        Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

I cant wait for the snow to melt up there. I hate mud. Welcome.
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Welcome rockrat! You are going to like it here! Insead of going all the way to Pioneer Town, you may want to try going down Rattlesnake Cyn from 2N02 all the way to Hwy 247. If you haven't done it, it's a great trip!

This is the best jeep site on the www.
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by rockrat View Post
              Howdy, Im new to MJR
              Im in big bear lake area and wheel all over the area (alone) thats not such a good idea but havent met anyone else here yet.
              Sooo lets get together. Im planning to go from cactus flats to pioneertown soon if anybody is interested. (2N02):confused2:
              Hey rockrat, I wheel alone a lot too. It's only not a good idea if you're not prepared to handle and accept the consequences of whatever trouble you may find yourself in. A lot of people would argue that wheeling in general is a bad idea, but if you're prepared and not and idiot, it's probably safer than commuting to work. Anyway, it's more fun to wheel with friends, and I'm sure you'll find some here to wheel with.
              holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
              X