Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteyg
    replied
    Cool! I'm glad that worked out for you! I hope to see that setup on the trail soon. Let me know when you need lift time.

Leave a comment:

• TommyJeep
    replied
    Hey Pete, nice to see you over here too. Thanks for the springs the other day. I mixed them with what was left of my other packs and it didn't lower the front very much. Good enough fix to last until the 5-link and coil-overs

Leave a comment:

• peteyg
    replied
    Edit: Where is your shop in Murrieta? I'll have to swing by and say hey! [/B]
    The name of the shop is Professional Autoworks. 26664 Pierce Cir. Ste A, Murrieta. I'm one block east of Jefferson, behind the new Murrieta Automall. I show up in Mapquest.I'm only in the shop a couple days a week, now. Mondays are the best time to catch me there.

909-461-3342

I look forward to meeting you!

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Welcome, and your jeep rocks!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    ooo!! we'll have to get together and talk shop!
    i'm on the design end of things, i'll PM you.

Leave a comment:

• peteyg
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    Hey Pete!

Saw the other thread you posted about starting a shop. Congrats on that! Let me know if you need any help advertising, or if you need a website.

I'm sure you'll meet lots of people here!

Sarah
    Actually, I've had the shop for about a year. I got creamed by 2 offroad shops that opened within 2 miles of me over the last 6 months, both with huge capital. Ah well. So it goes. I got a good job, and can afford the rent there.

OK everyone....here's the make you jealous part. This shop is now my personal garage, and I have a LIFT! Wahoo! I do side jobs by appointment only. I'm set up to do gears, lockers, lifts, drivetrain mods, etc. My buddy Chris welds, and does crazy stuff with TJ's.

As for a website...

Here's a link to my resume:

www.petesplace.net/peteres.htm

LOL
    Sorry, I had to post that. I don't do web anymore, mostly 'cause I burned out on it. I finally started putting my website back together after having it be down for about a year, but it's not something that I'm taking very seriously right now.

Leave a comment:

• peteyg
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    NICE JEEP!! Woohoo! Johnson Valley -- which trail is that?
    Welcome to the site!
    Thanks!

That's Wrecking Ball, right at the beginning. I was out with the Jeepaholics Anonymous guys. Major carnage that day. I was happy to get out of it with only a few scratches and a broken tire carrier.

Here's more pics from that day:

http://www.tommyjeep.com/trips/2004-...lley/index.asp

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Hey Pete!

Saw the other thread you posted about starting a shop. Congrats on that! Let me know if you need any help advertising, or if you need a website.

I'm sure you'll meet lots of people here!

Sarah

Leave a comment:

• CMeTopless818
    replied
    Nice Jeep, I like the plate

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    NICE JEEP!! Woohoo! Johnson Valley -- which trail is that?
    Welcome to the site!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Welcome to MJR! Nice rig. Hmmm, Torrance and Temecula huh!?! That sounds like Me! Girlfriend in Temecula, Home in PV. I'm supprised I havent seen you around. If you see me, WAVE! I have a gunmetal blue TJ on 33's. Hope to see you on the trail!

Edit: Where is your shop in Murrieta? I'll have to swing by and say hey!

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    welcome to the board!
    nice looking jeep you have there looikn' forward to seeing you on some of the future runs.

Leave a comment:

• peteyg
    started a topic Yet another newbie

Yet another newbie

Hi all!. Just a quick note to say hi and introduce myslef. My name is Pete. I live in Temecula but spend part of my time in Torrance.

I drive a black '00 TJ. I own a customization shop in Murrieta called Professional Autoworks, but business was slow, so I took a day job to pay the bills. The day job is good enough that the business is now a hobby shop.

I think my Jeep ROCKS! lol

Really, I can prove it:

Have a good one!
Working...
X