Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another newbie

Hi all!. Just a quick note to say hi and introduce myslef. My name is Pete. I live in Temecula but spend part of my time in Torrance.

I drive a black '00 TJ. I own a customization shop in Murrieta called Professional Autoworks, but business was slow, so I took a day job to pay the bills. The day job is good enough that the business is now a hobby shop.

I think my Jeep ROCKS! lol

Really, I can prove it:

Have a good one!
    '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

welcome to the board!
    nice looking jeep you have there looikn' forward to seeing you on some of the future runs.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Nice rig. Hmmm, Torrance and Temecula huh!?! That sounds like Me! Girlfriend in Temecula, Home in PV. I'm supprised I havent seen you around. If you see me, WAVE! I have a gunmetal blue TJ on 33's. Hope to see you on the trail!

Edit: Where is your shop in Murrieta? I'll have to swing by and say hey!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

NICE JEEP!! Woohoo! Johnson Valley -- which trail is that?
        Welcome to the site!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Nice Jeep, I like the plate
          *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
          Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
          Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Hey Pete!

Saw the other thread you posted about starting a shop. Congrats on that! Let me know if you need any help advertising, or if you need a website.

I'm sure you'll meet lots of people here!

Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              NICE JEEP!! Woohoo! Johnson Valley -- which trail is that?
              Welcome to the site!
              Thanks!

That's Wrecking Ball, right at the beginning. I was out with the Jeepaholics Anonymous guys. Major carnage that day. I was happy to get out of it with only a few scratches and a broken tire carrier.

Here's more pics from that day:

http://www.tommyjeep.com/trips/2004-...lley/index.asp
              '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                Hey Pete!

Saw the other thread you posted about starting a shop. Congrats on that! Let me know if you need any help advertising, or if you need a website.

I'm sure you'll meet lots of people here!

Sarah
                Actually, I've had the shop for about a year. I got creamed by 2 offroad shops that opened within 2 miles of me over the last 6 months, both with huge capital. Ah well. So it goes. I got a good job, and can afford the rent there.

OK everyone....here's the make you jealous part. This shop is now my personal garage, and I have a LIFT! Wahoo! I do side jobs by appointment only. I'm set up to do gears, lockers, lifts, drivetrain mods, etc. My buddy Chris welds, and does crazy stuff with TJ's.

As for a website...

Here's a link to my resume:

www.petesplace.net/peteres.htm

LOL
                Sorry, I had to post that. I don't do web anymore, mostly 'cause I burned out on it. I finally started putting my website back together after having it be down for about a year, but it's not something that I'm taking very seriously right now.

Comment

ooo!! we'll have to get together and talk shop!
                  i'm on the design end of things, i'll PM you.

Comment

Welcome, and your jeep rocks!

Comment

Edit: Where is your shop in Murrieta? I'll have to swing by and say hey! [/B]
                      The name of the shop is Professional Autoworks. 26664 Pierce Cir. Ste A, Murrieta. I'm one block east of Jefferson, behind the new Murrieta Automall. I show up in Mapquest.I'm only in the shop a couple days a week, now. Mondays are the best time to catch me there.

909-461-3342

I look forward to meeting you!

Comment

Hey Pete, nice to see you over here too. Thanks for the springs the other day. I mixed them with what was left of my other packs and it didn't lower the front very much. Good enough fix to last until the 5-link and coil-overs

Comment

Cool! I'm glad that worked out for you! I hope to see that setup on the trail soon. Let me know when you need lift time.

Comment

Working...
                          X