Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jeeper Here

Hello everyone. My name is Jeff and I recently received a 93 YJ as a giftmas present from my wonderful wife. The Jeep is currently stock on 31 BFG ATs. Slowly building up to what I envision for my wants on a dialy driver/weekend toy. I am new to the 4X4 world and look forward to learning and sharing experiences with everyone.

Jeff

Last edited by JeepGal; 05-19-09, 06:56 PM. Reason: fixed it for you :)

What a awesome wife. Im a newbie too with a 92 YJ. You'll find lots of answers here and lots of ways to spend money on your new jeep.
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Hi Jeff, I'm David. I'm relatively new to this forum too (few months). I've got a 2000 TJ. If you're looking for input, you can get plenty here. Just try to start an argument--then you can really get an education.

The great thing about this forum is that people seem to be able to disagree without flaming each other... well, at least the flaming is friendly here.

Get that thing out and wheel it, man!
      holes = cowbell

Comment

Welcome to the board
        Like said, this has to be the best Jeep site on the web, friendly, informative and well mannered.
        A lot of well thought out answers to your questions and pretty much flame free. Been lurking here for close 2 5 years now, always friendly.
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I really like that everyone is pointing out the "freindly" aspect of the site. I plan to do group runs and bring my family (wife and steph daughters) along so that goes a long way.

Jeff

Comment

Anyone cool enough to call themselves turdhurdler is ok in my book, welcome to the site.

Comment

Holy Crap! What a handle! Turdhurler! I'm gonna guess you'll fit in rather nicely! You've found the best Jeep site on the www. Welcome!
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome Jeff! We'll look forward to seein the pic's as you build your Jeep!!
                "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Howdy Jeff. Happy days ahead for you. All my gets me is a BBQ for my B-Day and not even gas at that
                  Dennis and Tammy
                  Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Here are some pics. Day I got it. and slow progression.
                    Last edited by JeepGal; 05-19-09, 07:01 PM. Reason: fixed it for you again...welcome to the board :)

Comment

Jeff,

Welcome to MJR. Wheel that Jeep till you find a problem and then ask lots of questions from these guy's. I could have saved some bucks if I would have looked ahead. So far I've put 20K into my "FREE" 88YJ. Hope to see you in the desert.

Mitch

Comment

Nice Jeep!!! Welcome to MJR!! This is the best forum for Jeeping around! The people turn into friends and then into family! It's awesome!

Be sure to check out the Trail Rides/Events for the upcoming outings...look forward to meeting you!

Comment

For starters, search this forum for info on Cleghorn Trail, and run that. That will be a great shake down run for you and your rig. Post your trip plans here and people will probably join you. Cleghorn is nearby and always fun.
                          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Hey Jeff... Post up some pics from Anza Borrego!

Comment

Nice giftmas your girl rocks! Welcome to MJR:beer:

Comment

Working...
                              X