Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello..

hey hows it going?, well im new to the forum and thought i would say hi to everyone.

welcome to MJR! nice looking silver TJ you got there, where was that pic taken?
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Elitecontrol View Post
      hey hows it going?, well im new to the forum and thought i would say hi to everyone.
      Welcome... where do you work? I'm just up College from where we stopped this morning... On the corner of College/Aston. You aren't another Callaway employee, are you?

There's a ton of High Desert people with the group, but there's also a few "San Diego" folks. Post up about your upcoming Anza trip, and maybe some others will show up. If I'm around, I'll try to make it although my Jeeping has gone down significantly this year since having a kid and buying a house. (No time or money).
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
        welcome to MJR! nice looking silver TJ you got there, where was that pic taken?
        thanks. i took that pic right before the trail head of pancake rock, east county of san diego.

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
          Welcome... where do you work? I'm just up College from where we stopped this morning... On the corner of College/Aston. You aren't another Callaway employee, are you?

There's a ton of High Desert people with the group, but there's also a few "San Diego" folks. Post up about your upcoming Anza trip, and maybe some others will show up. If I'm around, I'll try to make it although my Jeeping has gone down significantly this year since having a kid and buying a house. (No time or money).

congrats on having a kid and new house!
          whats wrong with callaway? lol. i work at the airport, for civic helicopters. ya, i'll make a post once i get a date figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitecontrol View Post
            congrats on having a kid and new house!
            whats wrong with callaway? lol. i work at the airport, for civic helicopters. ya, i'll make a post once i get a date figured out.
            Wow, small world.

Yesterday, my co-worker (and friend from college) was taking a plane up from a flight club (Pacific Coast Flyer's) at Palomar Airport. He was taxiing with the doors up and his cell phone fell out of his pocket. Somebody from Civic Helicopter (somebody who speaks broken english) found it on the runway and gave him a call. Lou has his phone back today, only sans the battery cover...LoL
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Anza Trip

I live in Anza, so I'm all about an Anza trip. Thing is, I'll be out of town (way out of town) until Oct. 18. Anyway, welcome to the forum--I just joined a couple of weeks ago myself.
              holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
              X