Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELCOME CaJeepGirl :)

Youve made a few posts, but I thought Id set you up with a formal welcome all your own!

Tell us a little about your Jeep ...

Glad you found us!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Welcome aboard!Hey hey, you are in T.O.!Thats awsome!

Comment

Hey There! You guys are awesome! Jeez, I have my own forum and everything! I feel so welcomed!! Thank You So Much! I kinda don't know what to say, but here goes... Well, I have the honor of saying that I own a beautiful '89 Jeep Wrangler, 6 cylinder, with a 2 inch lift, and a grill that smiles back at me! In my opinion it is the greatest vehicle in the world, as I'm sure all of you feel the same way about yours. =) So far I have found the Jeep bug to be very contagious, as my brother recently bought a 2000 wrangler and I have a couple of cousins that just enjoyed the rubicon trail a few months ago in their beautifly modified ones. I really wish i could post some pictures, but I'm pretty much computer illiterate (not to mention spelling too!), so I apologize!
      one happy jeep lovin' kid

Comment

welcome aboard! don't worry, we'll snap some pics of you and upload them on the next run
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Jeep Girl! Welcome to MJR! Glad you found us! check out the trail rides section and come out on a run with us, sometime!
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Hey guys! Thank you so much! You all ROCK, literally! I have been lookin around at the pitch a tent forem and looked at some pictures of the trails, and I'm a little worried- can stock-ish jeeps really do all that? How often does serious damge effect all of your jeep on trail rides? And what happens at the jamborees, so far they look like so much fun! I was hoping to maybe get some guts to go check out that trail ride off moholand (on someones private property), but I had to work- bummer! Anyway, I can't wait to get out there as soon as school and work will allow, and I want to say THANK YOU again to all!

Comment

cajeepgirl
              welcome to the board! what area of california are you in? join us on a trail ride sometime when the runs are listed, feel free to ask if a stock , or relatively stock jeep can make the run, and we'll be honest, and let you know its limitations, and possible damage on the trails. most of the runs we go on you would have no trouble. check out the trail ratings thread in the runs section. that will give you an idea what you are in for. make sure to free up some time in your schedule for the TDS "event" this thing is huuuuge, and you wouldnt want to mi9ss this. there are runs for all levels there too...
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by cajeepgirl
                Hey guys! Thank you so much! You all ROCK, literally! I have been lookin around at the pitch a tent forem and looked at some pictures of the trails, and I'm a little worried- can stock-ish jeeps really do all that? How often does serious damge effect all of your jeep on trail rides? And what happens at the jamborees, so far they look like so much fun! I was hoping to maybe get some guts to go check out that trail ride off moholand (on someones private property), but I had to work- bummer! Anyway, I can't wait to get out there as soon as school and work will allow, and I want to say THANK YOU again to all!
                Don't worry about the stock thing. You have more lift than I do, I have none.

Comment

We (king4wd & I) are sorta stock. We have 30s on our Jeep "Marvin" and a Detroit EZ locker on the rear!! We rec'd our first "damage" at Panamint Valley!! Rocker Panels and Gas Tank skid plate. Those were our damage, but hey what are skid plates for, right? Welcome to the board!!!
                  1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                  Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Thanks You so much for the info and answers to my questions! I'm trying to talk my dad into going with me for the TDS event, but he doesn't seem nearly as stoked as I am. So, I've still got my fingers crossed! =) Anyway, I have been watchen the pitch a tent forem for any close trail rides scheduled when I'm not working, and hopefully I'll get to see some of yas soon! Thanks so much for the warm welcomes!

Comment

hey there. I think it was you I met last week. I'm really bummed to have missed the outing, I hope I wasn't contageous. and I know what you mean about the jeep bug. It's hit me hard. check out the calendar for this weekend's event and obviously more in the future. Hope you have a good week.
                      of all the things I've lost, I miss my
                      mind the most

Comment

Hey cajeepgirl, welcome! i have a completely stock 97tj.....well 31's under it, but it's been everywhere!

You can do it! take it slow untill you got the offroad moves down, and you'll do fine!

I'm going to TDS stock! You'll have no proplem....and we'll all be there if you do!!
                        97tj Sport Soft Top - Chili Pepper Red - 5spd - d30-35-unlocked-@3:07
                        31"BFG-MT's - GMRS,CB - tow Hooks - Hi LIft - Trail Scars

Comment

you guys rock so much!

Comment

you guys rock so much!
                            looking forward to meeting you!
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman97tj
                              Hey cajeepgirl, welcome! i have a completely stock 97tj.....well 31's under it, but it's been everywhere!

You can do it! take it slow untill you got the offroad moves down, and you'll do fine!

I'm going to TDS stock! You'll have no proplem....and we'll all be there if you do!!
                              I'm pretty much bone stock except for 31" MT/Rs and I have taken the Jeep through sand, rocks, mud, water with NOOOO problems. This thing will outrun a lot of other highly modified vehicles. I would worry if I had a stock H2 though.

Comment

Working...
                              X