Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum... Ahoy y'all....

Just a quick note to say HI! Lookin' foward to participating in some threads. Gotta go now though... baby's cryin'

Capt. Jim
    www.JeepRocks.com and www.Jeep4x4.US

2003 TJ, 3" SL w/Nitro Shocks, P.A. 1" BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML, JKS Quicker Discos, JKS Track bar, Firestone Destination MT 33"x12.5" meats on Tech1 15x8 Rock Crawler Streetlocks, K&N F.I.P.K., PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer, Hi-Lift Jack, Hidden Hitches Hitch, Manik grill & brush guard,Pioneer/ JLAudio /MBQuart sound system and more coming...

"One Love, One Destiny. One Earth, One Chance! Symbiosis"

Hey Cap'n, welcome to MJR! Got any pics of your rig?
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I'm workin' on it.....

Yeah... I see ya got flatties... cool. (what kind? where gotten from etc.) Definately on my list of things to do. I'll post some pics as soon as I get the ole digital camera in action.

Capt. Jim
      www.JeepRocks.com and www.Jeep4x4.US

2003 TJ, 3" SL w/Nitro Shocks, P.A. 1" BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML, JKS Quicker Discos, JKS Track bar, Firestone Destination MT 33"x12.5" meats on Tech1 15x8 Rock Crawler Streetlocks, K&N F.I.P.K., PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer, Hi-Lift Jack, Hidden Hitches Hitch, Manik grill & brush guard,Pioneer/ JLAudio /MBQuart sound system and more coming...

"One Love, One Destiny. One Earth, One Chance! Symbiosis"

Comment

They're made from a cut off wheel. I guess I made them, with a little help from my friends, of course
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

There ya are Jim! Thanks again for stopping by! How do you like that Skyjacker of yours? I'm shopping for a lift.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to the happiest place on earth! Oh yeah. thats disneyland, isnt it? Ok, then we're definitely the friendliest

Hope you enjoy youre new home

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

welcome to the board! looking forward to reading some of youre posts, and perhaps doing some wheeling together.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                we're definitely the friendliest
                i don't know ANYONE who can argue that one!
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR! How's jeeping in the land of ice&snow? I'm looking foward to seeing some pics of that. I'm originally from the northeast, and I sometimes miss seeing snow, but I never miss shoveling my way out of it
                  It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                  and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Welcome to MYJEEPROCKS!By the looks of it, it looks like you already have some mods on your jeep!Great, hope to see you stick around on this great board.

Comment

Welcome, tell us what kind of terrain you have waaaayyy back there in Mass. ?

Comment

Working...
                      X