Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carrizojim
    replied
    Welcome, tell us what kind of terrain you have waaaayyy back there in Mass. ?

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Welcome to MYJEEPROCKS!By the looks of it, it looks like you already have some mods on your jeep!Great, hope to see you stick around on this great board.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd
    replied
    Welcome to MJR! How's jeeping in the land of ice&snow? I'm looking foward to seeing some pics of that. I'm originally from the northeast, and I sometimes miss seeing snow, but I never miss shoveling my way out of it

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by JeepGal
    we're definitely the friendliest
    i don't know ANYONE who can argue that one!

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    welcome to the board! looking forward to reading some of youre posts, and perhaps doing some wheeling together.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Welcome to the happiest place on earth! Oh yeah. thats disneyland, isnt it? Ok, then we're definitely the friendliest

Hope you enjoy youre new home

Tam

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    There ya are Jim! Thanks again for stopping by! How do you like that Skyjacker of yours? I'm shopping for a lift.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    They're made from a cut off wheel. I guess I made them, with a little help from my friends, of course

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jim
    replied
    I'm workin' on it.....

Yeah... I see ya got flatties... cool. (what kind? where gotten from etc.) Definately on my list of things to do. I'll post some pics as soon as I get the ole digital camera in action.

Capt. Jim

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Hey Cap'n, welcome to MJR! Got any pics of your rig?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jim
    started a topic New to Forum... Ahoy y'all....

New to Forum... Ahoy y'all....

Just a quick note to say HI! Lookin' foward to participating in some threads. Gotta go now though... baby's cryin'

Capt. Jim
Working...
X