Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Canada.. eh?

Hi all. New member here. I got a stock 2000 Cherokee Sport, power everything, tinted windows, 4 door, automatic, hitch option, no skid plates (yet).

I love it, but the Chrysler service at the dealership really bites. I've had nothing but problems. Oh well, their loss as I'll never buy another Chrysler product again.

Will post a picture when I get a chance!

Cheer,
    MP

WELCOME Monty

Glad you found us!

Where in Canada are you?

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome aboard! The dealership is the worst! With any luck, you'll meet some neighbors who can help you wrench your jeep!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Monty. Welcome to MJR! Glad you found us. Dont give up on Chrysler just becuase of one dealership! We had the same problem with a Dodge Dealership by us, crappy service. We ended up going to one that was a little farther away and it made all the difference!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome Monty!!! I've never had a problem with Dodge Dealers, just Pontiac Dealers!! Greiner's in Victorville is the worst, in my opinion. Victorville Motors where we (king4wd and I) got our 2003 Dodge Neon was wonderful. We got our Jeep from Bob Baker Jeep in Carlsbad (near San Diego).
          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Stay away from Carl Burgers in San Diego... Took my '93 YJ in for a gas tank recall and they never tightened a bunch of bolts, parts were falling off in the street as I pulled out of the driveway...

Comment

Don't give up, I have a '99 Chickory Sport, it is fine... Some dealers suck, some are good... find yourself a different dealer to get service...

Comment

Working...
              X