Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Keep SPF50 in the glove box. I warn you.

Leave a comment:

• carrizojim
    replied
    You know what JEEP stands for don't you?
    Just
    Empty
    Every
    Pocket
    Have fun! You'll love it when summer comes and the top comes off!

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by qwiksilver
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby Jeep. Mine is still in toddler stage...but growing fast.

You do know that you will be wearing shoes with cardboard for soles while your Jeep gets new tires. You know that your baby Jeep will grow out of those "booties" that it came with from the dealership and into something taller and more expensive. You will be pinning and patching your jeans while the Jeep gets a new bikini top. Oh, and then there are all the little items for the safe wheeling of your little darling...skid plates for every occasion...I just found one for tie rods.

Remember Jeep means: Just Empty Every Pocket....and wallet...and credit card...and bank account...and retirement fund (especially when yours throws a fit in the middle of the trail over your driving habits and lays down in a huff ).

Did Tams say obsession? Oh, way beyond...way beyond.
    Well said Crickett!!! Don't forget the baby Jeep will grow taller in lift wise while you get shorter and need a step ladder to get in!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby Jeep. Mine is still in toddler stage...but growing fast.

You do know that you will be wearing shoes with cardboard for soles while your Jeep gets new tires. You know that your baby Jeep will grow out of those "booties" that it came with from the dealership and into something taller and more expensive. You will be pinning and patching your jeans while the Jeep gets a new bikini top. Oh, and then there are all the little items for the safe wheeling of your little darling...skid plates for every occasion...I just found one for tie rods.

Remember Jeep means: Just Empty Every Pocket....and wallet...and credit card...and bank account...and retirement fund (especially when yours throws a fit in the middle of the trail over your driving habits and lays down in a huff ).

Did Tams say obsession? Oh, way beyond...way beyond.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    WELCOME!

Do you have ANY idea what you just did, in buying that Jeep? I think the better question is, if youre not single, does your other half know?

Let the obsession BEGIN!!

Tam

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jim
    replied
    You & Me Bra.... both newbies on this site... welcome!

"One Love, One Destiny. One Earth, One Chance! Symbiosis"

Capt. Jim

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Welcome to MJR! Glad you found us!!

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Welcome to myjeeprocks!

Leave a comment:

• king4wd
    replied
    Hi there! Welcome to the board and welcome to the wide, wide world of jeeping Let us know when you get that pretty paint dirty for the first time!

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    JEEPAlchemy, welcome to the board... your jeep rocks! you'll like it here. have fun, and feel free to share. post some pics of your jeep!

Leave a comment:

• JEEPAlchemy
    replied
    Originally posted by brian4.2
    Welcome Doug, Ive got friends in Lititz.
    Really? It's a small world. Thanks for the greeting!

Leave a comment:

• brian4.2
    replied
    Welcome Doug, Ive got friends in Lititz.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Welcome aboard! You indeed found a great place to learn and hang out! Congrats on your new Jeep!

Leave a comment:

• JEEPAlchemy
    started a topic New to Jeeps and likin it a lot!

New to Jeeps and likin it a lot!

Would like to say hello to everyone here. I'm a newbie to Jeeps. Just bought a Wrangler this past Monday, and I'm really glad that I did. I'm looking forward to learning a lot here...looks like a great site!
Working...
X