Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holla!.. From Cen Cal

What up.. im from Cental Cali, just letting you know whats up. I've been a jeep fan since all i can remember. Im 17 and i have two jeeps.. an 88 grandwagonner (my big woody) and a new (stock) tj 2000 wrangler.
    Kiss my rear differential

right on man. Welcome to MJR! Glad you found us. Got any pics of your jeeps?
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

hey there emo! welcome aboard -- central cal huh ... heard you got a good trail up there called the rubicon!!!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Where in Central? I grew up in Salinas. Well, outside of it. Between towns.

Comment

Welcome to the to this awsome board!~!

Comment

Welcome. Where in Central CA are you located. i'm 30 miles south of Fresno.
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Welcome to My Jeep Rocks!! My husband (king4wd) and I and our two kids live in Hesperia.
              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

i am from hanford.. just right by fresno.. kingscounty area.. haha. neways yah.. where does everyone usually take their jeep out to?

Comment

Originally posted by emojeep
                  i am from hanford.. just right by fresno.. kingscounty area.. haha. neways yah.. where does everyone usually take their jeep out to?
                  check out the gallery for the most common list of runs
                  www.myjeeprocks.com/photopost

how far are you from pismo?
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

hey, i am only 2 hours away from pismo. i was just there at the dunes on sunday, with my wrangler and my bro taking the "woody"

Comment

Yo, you need to give me a call 924-2001, me and IGOFSHN live in lemoore, but my girlfriend in hanford which basically means i do too. I drive the sliver ZJ, or the black XJ with the snorkle. Good deal someone else from around here gets on the furom. give me a call and check your jeep out, alot of runs coming up.
                      I have 2

Comment

Working...
                      X