Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Just what I need, another forum! This one looks like it's more local, so that's a good thing.

Anyways, you should be able to guess my name. I'm not real creative when it comes to creating a user-ID. I bought my Jeep off the show-room floor back in '93 and have been modifying it ever since. It was a daily driver for a couple years, then a weekend warrior, now it's a trailer queen. Not your traditional trailer queen though. It drives just fine on the highway, I just prefer to use up the tires on the trail instead of the highway. Besides, my tow rig is a lot more comfortable than my Jeep.

So I guess I outa put a picture here. What to choose... what to choose...?...

People tend to like that one, although you can't see much. I'll post another just for the heck of it. Sorry to the dial-up users out there.

Right on Tommy...

The day I met you in the parking lot of Pep Boys and invited you to JF is the day we started this forum...or I would have invited you here instead.

This is pretty much the core group of us that go wheeling together...but this forum has already grown...Im hoping it always stays friendly

WELCOME...and enjoy your new home.

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

tommy, i barely knew what color your jeep was from the first pic!! awesome!!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thanks Sarah....

That obstacle got a little weird for me that day. I was trying something new, and it didn't quite work. That's on Rodriguez Canyon, a trail I'm running Sunday morning. Everyone is welcome on that trip too. It's got some extreme obstacles, and every one of them has a bypass. Basically, it's a wash that inter-twines with a power-line road. You can drive the powerline road, or hit the rocks.

Comment

wow cool, sounds like a trail for my jeep! LOL
          start a new thread about it, unless you already have. we're going to the offroad expo in ontario.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

hello, ttommyjeep.... nice looking rig! that sure does look like a fun positiun to be in for a good dose of pucker factor.
            i'm sure we'll meet soon on one of these runs
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Haha, yeah, minor pucker factor. Even got the dog's attention

Comment

NICE. Bitchin man!! Nice Jeep. Welcome
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I was out at Rodriguez again yesterday. Man, that trail just doesn't like my passenger side! Didn't get into the body though...

Comment

awesome pic, tommy! you really put that thing through its paces. ..... are those real beadlocks?
                    looking forward to meeting you on the trail.
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

welcome tommy
                      It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions

Comment

Originally posted by JEEPWAVE
                        awesome pic, tommy! you really put that thing through its paces. ..... are those real beadlocks?
                        looking forward to meeting you on the trail.
                        Boy, isn't that a strange question.... Seems like just a year or so ago, if you saw bolts on the rim, they were beadlocks. No one even thought about making a wheel heavier than it needed to be with fake beadlocks... Oh well, times are a change'n

Yeah, they're American Racing 15x10 wheels with Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Working...
                        X