Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All, I am MortŪ

So, I am a VERY happy kid, besides finding this site Today, I am picking up my BRAND NEW JEEPŪ Sahara tomorrow..... (yeah i know, i know, its stock standard) except for the spots I have had put on the front, and the towbar - its straight from the factory - bit I am as HAPPY as hell, this is my FIRST JEEP! Quite a plunge for me - well, brief history maybe...

I am from SOUTH AFRICA..... I am a 28 year old graphic designer and bla bla bla - I have always wanted a jeep - I used to drive a Toyota Double Cab Diesel 2x4 - piece of crap that chowed diesel like anything - So I decided to trade the bugger in and get the jammie i have always wanted...... (same fuel consumption)

Its on the shop floor, i am picking it up tomorrow 06/06/2003 My sphincter swells with excitement - So it will be a while before i can begin with the mods - I am going to need advice here - Cos i dont know where to start!!! Whew - So anyway -hello all, Is there anyone else here from South Africa I wonder.?

Dont think i am going to be sleepin tonight - my fiance has said that i must sleep in the garage tomorrow night - in my JEEP as its all i have been talking about - Here in SA its hard to get funky stuff - like those SMILEY FACE headlight covers n stuff.... bugger! But we do have VERY nice trails n stuff - Oh well, I am off now to look around the site a little more - Thanks for listening and remember:

Never run with pencils up your nose

Pic of my Jeep

Forgot to post a pic

Comment

My sphincter swells with excitement
      htat will happen when you get a new jeep:yay: ...congrats! i am in california u.s.a. you'll get that "pucker factor" again, i'm sure.. when you get that thing in some scary off camber position, and you arent sure wether to get out, go forward, or try to back out of the hell you just put yourself into. then soon after, you'll be looking for some more pucker.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Re: Hello All, I am MortŪ

Originally posted by MortŪ
        My sphincter swells with excitement
        Very nicely put!!! Welcome Mort!!
        Good lookin Jeep! You have any plans for it?
        Last edited by Dukes69; 06-05-03, 11:57 AM.
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Darn, I want a jeep with the steering wheel on the right. Then when I go up the waterfall on Dishpan, i might be able to see what the hell I'm doing! lol. Good to have you aboard! Just make sure you don't swell yer sphincter too much, don't want any messes around here.....
          1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
          My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

WELCOME MORT@!

Glad you found us...my Jeep was new for a while too

Then came the new tires, lifts, rock guards, spacers...youll get the hang of it...dont be afraid to be hard on her...she'll suprise you!

HAVE FUN!

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
            X