Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing 4WheelCustoms.com to MJR!

Chris from 4 Wheel Customs here... We're a new vendor at the Jeepforum and want to tell you a little about 4 Wheel Customs so you know who you're doing business with.

We carry over 200,000 different products and the list is growing all the time. If you don't see it on our website, chances are that we haven't added it to the website but we DO carry it. Just ask us for a price on anything. We offer custom quotes to anyone so PM me or drop me an email to chris@4wheelcustoms.com any time for a price quote. We are able to give discounts to members on most products. It is our goal to bring you, the 4 wheel enthusiasts the best prices and services anyone can offer.

How do we do this? We are available by email at any hour of the day with vary fast turn around time as well as by phone during business hours at 417-881-8747. Many times, our sales staff is available after hours to serve you when it is most convenient for you. We will do whatever it takes to satisfy you. We recently added live chat a$$istance to our website to make shopping more convenient for you. If you can't find something, let us do the work. We're always happy to help.

We invite you to check us out online at http://www.4wheelcustoms.com Check back often as the website changes regularly. Live chat is available on any page.

We're a vendor on nearly all major 4x4 forums so ask me for references if needed, we're always glad to help with anything. We've done business with many member's here in the past and look forward to building positive relationships with all the other members soon.

We want to start things off with a bang so we are going to run a sale on all Rubicon Express products. The prices are too low to advertise so contact us by PM, email chris@4wheelcustoms.com, or contact us through live chat on our website at www.4wheelcustoms.com

We guarantee the best price on the Internet for Rubicon Express products!

Thanks!
    Chris Darnell
    4 Wheel Customs, Inc.
    417-881-8747
    www.4wheelcustoms.com
Working...
X