Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoddard Valley Sunday 11/2

Hi, Kinda spur of the moment i want to go out to Stoddard Valley and check it out this Sunday. I have never been there, I was wondering if anyone wants to go, and if anyone has a trail there i should look for. I know Bick Rick said he goes there a lot, So Big Rick if you see this thread, one do you want to go, and where should i go thats challenging? Tommy-T and Patty are going with me, and so I hope he doesnt get lost and scared. Patty is much tougher than Tommy.

--------------------------------------------------------
    OFFICIAL MEETING TIMES:
    9:30 AM @ Roy Rodgers Drive
    10:00 AM @ Stoddard Valley Road
    CB Channel 4

--------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by sarah; 11-01-03, 08:48 PM.

I Not Very Tough....

...but I sure can whine! Gonna go out to the desert to show Ron(in the "big red Jeep") what a leaf sprung rig can do. Well, Patti will anyway, as I'll be hold'n on mostly.

Comment

Rick and I live just south of Stoddard Valley. I think we still have the coordinates for Achy Breaky Trail. We were talking about going to Dumont Dunes, but maybe we can meet you guys at Stoddard instead. I'll get back to ya!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

im meeting tommy-t at the old roy rogers museum, cause thats the only place I know for sure. is that near where you live sarah? We thouight 9:00 to 9:30?

Comment

I'm near the corner of Highway 18 and Apple Valley Road. "D Street" exit.

I'm not actually sure where the Roy Rodgers museum was *gasp!* but I know a great meeting place is Stoddard Wells Road, it's the exit after D Street and there is a restaurant with a large parking lot on the right. There is also gas and other services at that exit.

I'll talk to Rick later today and see what we're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            I'm near the corner of Highway 18 and Apple Valley Road. "D Street" exit.

I'm not actually sure where the Roy Rodgers museum was *gasp!* but I know a great meeting place is Stoddard Wells Road, it's the exit after D Street and there is a restaurant with a large parking lot on the right. There is also gas and other services at that exit.

I'll talk to Rick later today and see what we're doing.
            The Old Roy Rogers Museum is on Roy Rogers Drive. Take it across the interstate west and then turn left onto Civic Drive and presto your there! Sorry, I won't be able to go. Are we doing easy stuff or hard? Let me know, maybe I'll go and bring the kids and give Marvin a trial run after being fixed.
            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
              The Old Roy Rogers Museum is on Roy Rogers Drive. Take it across the interstate west and then turn left onto Civic Drive and presto your there! Sorry, I won't be able to go. Are we doing easy stuff or hard? Let me know, maybe I'll go and bring the kids and give Marvin a trial run after being fixed.
              Definitely let me know because I'll be there if I can bring the kids. Tom won't be home in time for us to meet. He'll be getting home from work about 9:00 - 9:30. Are we going to do Achy Breaky? We've done that one!

Comment

If I get rained out of work again tomorrow, I'll come up the hill and come along. After the string of 70+ hour weeks I've had all summer, I'm ready for some slack time wheeling in the desert...

Comment

I'd like to do achy breaky, sounds like you know where the trails are, maybe you can lead us, i have a blm map but it doesnt have the names of the trails on them. This will be my first time in
                  Stoddard Valley

Comment

Rick remembers where Achy Breaky is. I think we're in, as long as it stops raining! This is like Michigan-weather out here! Brrrrr ... My brother is out here for the weekend too, so I have to make sure he wants to go too.

If we make it, Stoddard Valley Rd. would be the best place for us to meet. (We're usually the late ones :confused: and Roy Rodgers is out of the way a tad ) We usually run channel 4 on this board, how bout you guys?

Comment

That sounds fine, Ill meet tommy and patty at roy rogers and then well mosey on up to stoddard road and look for you in the big parking lot at the restaurant you described. If we meet at 9:00 to 9:30 im guessing well be at stoddard road about 9:45 to 10:00. Looking forward to a good time. see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by PRegner
                        If I get rained out of work again tomorrow, I'll come up the hill and come along. After the string of 70+ hour weeks I've had all summer, I'm ready for some slack time wheeling in the desert...
                        Tom wants to know if everyone will be willing to wait until after 9:30 to meet. Paul if you come up great, you can come here first and then we'll head up together. rmagoo, what time are you guys willing to meet at Roy Rogers? Sarah, how about your plans? We'll meet if anyone is willing to meet after 9:30. Please Talk to ya l8r.

Comment

Chris,Erik and I are thinking about joining this run...Chris and I may end up going out to Sarah and Ricks tonight yet. I really look forward to running Achey Breaky again

Tam
                          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

10:00AM @ Stoddard Wells Road.

I'll have Rick, Tammy, Chris, & Dave.
                            You won't miss us.

Comment

arrrrgh! I want to try out the antirock... guess it'll have to wait.
                              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
                              X