Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    our next run after panamint will probably be dumont dunes. we should get the gang out there!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    well, we can forget about this run for a while. the SB national forest is officially closed and who knows what exactly will reopen. this will have to be switched to a desert or sand dune run.
    I vote sand dunes. I like playing in the sandbox! Can't burn anything down in the sand and my tires can handle it. (Proved that at Oceano.)

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    well, we can forget about this run for a while. the SB national forest is officially closed and who knows what exactly will reopen. this will have to be switched to a desert or sand dune run.

Leave a comment:

• scubatch
    replied
    O.k,I'm available either the 2nd or the 16th, which ever is best for people is good with me.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    holcomb creek: our only map!
    http://myjeeprocks.com/maps/holcomb.php

and it's the NEXT SUNDAY EVERYONE IS AVAILABLE that we'll do the run! oops, caps.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    deep creek to 3n-93 in big bear arae a lot of fun. if it is a small group on to white mountain, and john bull backwards
    wish i could be there, but i have plans for the riverside bbq.
    have fun!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by JeepGal
    Arent they one and the same? Maybe youre thinking of Holcomb Creek ...?

Tam
    Please excuse me for a moment, JeepGal your messages are full. I couldn't answer your question.

Ok, back to Sundays. Any Sunday after PVD. The one Sunday I have before that will be an equipment check day.

Leave a comment:

• scubatch
    replied
    Originally posted by JeepGal

Tam
    OK,I looked up dishpan on my maps and realized I have run it.I thought deep creek was a different trail completely.I still want to run something in big bear.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Originally posted by scubatch
    I didn't mean next Sunday,I ment the next available Sunday that the most people are available.Hopefully in the next 4 weeksNow that I think of it I may have run Dishpan it may be deep creek I haven't run.

Tam

Leave a comment:

• scubatch
    replied
    I didn't mean next Sunday,I ment the next available Sunday that the most people are available.Hopefully in the next 4 weeksNow that I think of it I may have run Dishpan it may be deep creek I haven't run.
    Last edited by scubatch; 10-22-03, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by blkTJ
    sorry Jeff, i can't make it sunday. Maybe next sunday, I'll be out in Apple Valley for some halloween fun. :yay:
    WOOHOO!! dishpan rocks. have you seen our trail pixs? check out www.MyJeepRocks.com/gallery
    it's a great trail with a few pretty good tough spots.

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    sorry Jeff, i can't make it sunday. Maybe next sunday, I'll be out in Apple Valley for some halloween fun. :yay:

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Dishpan springs

Originally posted by scubatch
    I need to get out, its been to long. I seem to miss all the runs now that I can't make Sat. runs.I've never run Dishpan springs,who's in? I hope someone that knows the trail.I was hopeing for the next [COLOR=red]SUNDAY[/COLOR] that is good for the most people.Lets get up to Big Bear. jeff
    Sunday is out for me. Riverside BBQ. I think some people here are in the Jeep show. But don't quote me.

Leave a comment:

• scubatch
    started a topic Dishpan springs: Cancelled due to Fire

Dishpan springs: Cancelled due to Fire

I need to get out, its been to long. I seem to miss all the runs now that I can't make Sat. runs.I've never run Dishpan springs,who's in? I hope someone that knows the trail.I was hopeing for the next [COLOR=red]SUNDAY[/COLOR] that is good for the most people.Lets get up to Big Bear. jeff
Working...
X