Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigRick
    replied
    I removed password hope you can view them now. I must have loaded them backwords but it still shows the trail.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    He needs to go into his preferences on that particular album and remove the password, or share it with us so that we may view it

Tam

Leave a comment:

• rmagoo
    replied
    password

Hi Big Rick, i was trying to see your pics but you added a seperate password when you loaded them, the first pic looks great, i really want to see them, i think jeepgal or sarah can tell you how to unlock the password on imagestation.

Leave a comment:

• BigRick
    replied
    Hopethis works

Imagestation Album
    Last edited by JeepGal; 10-19-03, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rmagoo
    replied
    great day on saturday

Miller Jeep Trail Photo Album 10/18/03

Hi Rick, Andy and I had a great time with you and your two sons Troy and Scott. I have to say Troy is a great driver, I would have gotten pics of him climbing up the rocks but he was right behind me and i never got in position quick enough to shoot him coming up that hill, unlocked, I really like that Jeep. Andy and I had a great day, hope to see you maybe out in Stoddard or High desert area? I got some pics of you coming up the Kabob Hill. If you check out imagestation, where i post my pics, its free to post your pics there and then you can link from these posts. Thats what I do. See you guys soon, Ron
    Last edited by JeepGal; 10-19-03, 10:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BigRick
    replied
    Just wanted to say thanks to rmagoo and his son Andy for a great run on Lockwood Canyon and Miller Jeep trail. I wish I could figure out how to paste a few pictures.

Anyway Thanks for a great day.

Leave a comment:

• BigRick
    replied
    Don't know if we can make it, but would like to as I have never run Millier before. I will get the CJ put together and hopefully see you on Sat at 9:30.

Leave a comment:

• rmagoo
    replied
    miller jeep trail

my son and i are still planning on going this saturday oct 18, if anyone else still wants to go, please post and let me know, the 9:30 time at the frasier park exit sounds fine.

Leave a comment:

• brian4.2
    replied
    We have to call this one off, no driver for one of the jeeps. We will make the last chance trip next weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    You know I'm in!see you there!

Leave a comment:

• brian4.2
    replied
    We come in from the 5 @ around 9:30 ,gas up (takes awhile with the kids) then @ the trailhead around 10:30

Leave a comment:

• rmagoo
    replied
    sounds good, i have never done the miller jeep trail, i have been at the beginning of lockwood canyon, is that where your going to start from? or are you coming in from interstate 5?

Leave a comment:

• brian4.2
    started a topic Saturday 10/18 Miller Jeep Trail

Saturday 10/18 Miller Jeep Trail

We are going to do Miller on Sat Morning 10-11, Trailhead on the Frazier Park side. If there is interest we will get closer on time. We gas up at the FRWY @ 9:30 or so. TJ and a CJ both open diffs.
Working...
X