Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the SINK club (single income no kids). My cats don't trick or treat.

If ok...I'm in. Just need a map.

Comment

wow! ain't too many of us on here
      welcome to the 'club' ... our desert run is off i think, for lack of interest. a few of us SINKS might still do something tho. we're not in the LAME club, yet!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'd go, but then I would have to miss out on hosing-down all of the trick-or-treaters (I refuse to be extorted out of candy by children)...

Comment

Re: Halloween Desert Run

Originally posted by sarah
          BOO! dukes69 and i are thinking of planning a scavenger-hunt type run for halloween night! if we have it in the apple valley desert, no one will really know their way around at nite so it should make for a good challenge. anyone interested before we get this thing going?
          That sounds like fun; however, the rear end needs to be redone. It's only a minor thing now, but I promised the kids trick or treating in Spring Valley Lake (more lights there than my street). Sarah, I live across from the entrance to Spring Valley Lake and up two streets. Outer Bear Valley then Sequoia, we live on Sequoia.

Let you know if plans change! Maybe, I'll take the kids to the Victor Valley Christian Church (my church) Big Red Hoedown it starts at 4:30.

Note: I'm trying to behave!
          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Re: Re: Halloween Desert Run

Originally posted by king4wd2
            Note: I'm trying to behave!
            If Tom isn't working, we should get in some costumes and go Trick-Or-Treating with shot-glasses. I haven't done that since I was stationed out in Cherry Point, NC...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Halloween Desert Run

Originally posted by PRegner
              If Tom isn't working, we should get in some costumes and go Trick-Or-Treating with shot-glasses. I haven't done that since I was stationed out in Cherry Point, NC...
              Actually, he is working that night. However, he will be going to bed earlier in the day to be able to go trick or treating. Funny, I've never heard that story before? Was my hubby in on that one?
              1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
              Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                party at rick's!!!:yay: (no kids allowed... well, except us)
                is this shindig still on?
                :confused: :confused: :yawn:

:hat:

Comment

Working...
                X