Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qwiksilver

Brian...shoulda been there. We missed you.
    Thanks crickett. All weekend I was wishing I was there. Gald you guys (and gals) had fun.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• Sheesh...the things you do to that poor dog

GREAT pics SARAH!

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• thanks guys!! everyone has great pics - it was inevitable to get bad ones at this event!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
          thanks guys!! everyone has great pics - it was inevitable to get bad ones at this event!
          Sorry guys...mine are boring. I will do something with them this weekend. Nothing to hold your breath over.

Comment

• Originally posted by king4wd2
            The mine was great! However, the bit about sticking your head out the window. We were told to do that at our first four wheeling expedition. We went through a beginners training course at Big Bear for the 1998 Jeep Jamboree and they told us to do that for proper tire placement; however, you can still get stuck on a rock. So, it's up to the driver what they want to do, but personally, I like sticking my head out the window to see where I'm lining my tire up.
            Good advice...I will try it. It was good advice like that from my brother and others that got me through the weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X