Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm leaving Friday night - anyone else?
    Kirk
    1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

• could someone please bring an swr meter to check out Cricket's cb/antenna. thanks.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• GPS COR. to the campsite.

N 36 072792
        W 117 203635

Per Nailer.
        Kirk
        1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

• Originally posted by Cetrov
          GPS COR. to the campsite.

N 36 072792
          W 117 203635

Per Nailer.
          way cool! he figured out how to use his GPS!! LOL
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Yeah, now I got to find out how.
            Kirk
            1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

• Just got back...tired...sleep now.:yawn:

Comment

• Originally posted by qwiksilver
                Just got back...tired...sleep now.:yawn:
                No sleep! Pictures first, then sleep!
                Michael Stowe
                Tin Benders

Comment

• Originally posted by qwiksilver
                  Just got back...tired...sleep now.:yawn:
                  that's it? you were wheeling for 3 days and that's all you can say about it?:confused: :mad:
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• We just made it back ... there's another orange glow from behind the mtns so it looks like the fires are at it again?

We had a great weekend! Most of us did the later morning run on Saturday which was not too difficult, but really fun. King4wd's did incredibly awesome - they lead the CJ right thru the trail! The trail got more difficult towards the end where we got to explore a few levels a rockin' mine and dodge some rocks of my own (feeling much better). It rained on the raffle so Rick, M1Jeep, Joe and I did a right run around Ballerat ghost town. We made it back in time to hang out around the fire and toast smores! It was pretty windy and chilly most of the weekend but especially last nite.

We woke up this morning to an empty camp minus Qwicksilver who helped us pick up camp a bit and the Kings who were getting back from a morning run as we were heading out. Thanks to whoever left a full kitchen garbage bag next to our couch!

On the way back we stopped by the Pinnacles for a bit and then I proceeded to leave my purse at Denny's in Ridgecrest. Ridgecrest ... here I come. Eeeh.

Comment

• Well, when we got up, you guys were still sleeping.
                      then Erik got Jim to weld up his jeep, you guys were still sleeping
                      We went to breakfast - you guys were still sleeping
                      We aired up, packed up, you guys were still sleeping
                      We tried to make lots of noise, you guys were still sleeping.
                      I brought over your mjr sign and set it by your trailer, you guys were still sleeping.

I had to get back by 2,
                      we went to say good bye to jim but they were gone too.

In front of the Defense Mine

watching the sunrise.

inside the mine
                      Kirk
                      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

• wow, kirk, sa-weet pixs!!! we got the official wake-up by the kid across the wash, matt, practically banging on our tent, LOL. that finally woke us. what did erik need to be welded?

just got back from ridgecrest ... purse and all.

and last but not least ...
                        rick and i would like to thank dukes69, jeepgal, tjterry, and anyone else who helped with the signs/banners -- we were so excited to see them in action when we pulled into camp! thanks to everyone who bought a shirt and/or sticker and especially a super-big thanks to parkin' your jeep with us

pixs coming soon.

Comment

• Wow, now that was a weekend!

4 long days, 3 nice trails, 2 scared/ cheering/ whining kids and 1 slighty banged up jeep. What a run. Many thanks to Rick, Chris, Terry and joe for the rockstacking to get us through to the defense mine We made it from the start to the top of waterfall "zero" (the easy way up the waterfall ) without strapping or winching, however we did aquire a little rocker damage and a big dent in the gas tank skid Thanks to all for the friendly campfires! See you guys at the next run!
                          It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                          and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

• Kirk
                            1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

• great weekend! i had a wonderful time
                              rick, and sarah, how in the world can you guys sleep soooo long?
                              i wound up not getting anything welded. i thought i broke my u bolt while re-torqueing them. turns out that i just pulled the threads out of the nut.
                              great pics kirk.. i really enjoyed the defence mine run.. especially the little offshoot at the end.
                              here are some pics.

i won some hand cleaner from the drawing, which got chris all wound up, and he couldnt control himself.

kirks ticket was called for some prizes too, but the caller had some personal problems with the raffle and kirk wound up not getting his 10 year supply of hand cleaner.

little zoie got underfoot again, and al went DOWN LOL LOL!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• My little one just dreaming of the day she can join in!

She can hardly wait - made me show her the video from the weekend.
                                Kirk
                                1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                                X