Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good for you! atta boy, brian we have to take care of our fellow jeepers.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• turns out it's pretty easy once you've fumbled through it once or twice.:yay:
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• Originally posted by tjTerry
        I cannot go offroad too much as my rig is real low and long. I would like to camp with MJR if possible.
        Don't worry, we'll bring extra tequila so any damage incurred won't look so bad when you're back at camp
        It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
        and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

• I don't mind draggin my jeep "Shorty" on the rocks as long as I can look forward to Happy Hour Back at Camp.
          AS far as where I set up camp my trailer is very low and long so it does not go far off the road. But it is a great wind break. If anyone does not want to mess with making coffee I will make a few pots as needed.
          T
          456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

If anyone does not want to mess with making coffee I will make a few pots as needed.
            T
            I am liking you more and more every day!!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I don't mind draggin my jeep "Shorty" on the rocks as long as I can look forward to Happy Hour Back at Camp.
              AS far as where I set up camp my trailer is very low and long so it does not go far off the road. But it is a great wind break. If anyone does not want to mess with making coffee I will make a few pots as needed.
              T
              My two pole fly is also a good open rain shelter. It's 12'x12'. I am seriously thinking about chucking the 4 cup espresso maker (stovetop model) in the gear bag. Another item to share.

Comment

• sarah let me know when you and rick are going i 'm suppose to to go out dirt riding with the bnikes but plans might change Ill have to get direction from you laters
                A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

• Originally posted by bullseye
                  sarah let me know when you and rick are going
                  we're heading up friday night, when rick gets home from work. should be a blast -- hope you can make it.

Comment

• Hey, don't let the treat of rain scare anyone off. We are going to one the driest places on earth!!
                    Also attending will be JPYJ with his YJ.( aka Tequilla Joe)

Comment

Hey, don't let the treat of rain scare anyone off. We are going to one the driest places on earth!!
                      Also attending will be JPYJ with his YJ.( aka Tequilla Joe)
                      I have packed polartec goodies and the rain suit. Besides, aren't we going to be driving in nice warm Jeeps?

Oh dear, my tires are going to be a real pain in the backside for everyone if it gets wet.

No matter what, it is going to be cold at night.

Comment

• which trails are being done and by whom ? I want to do isham but I think Al and I are the only ones .

Comment

• Originally posted by jim79cj7
                          which trails are being done and by whom ? I want to do isham but I think Al and I are the only ones .
                          me 3... i want to do that one too are you driving the rubi, or cj?
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• I think I will go on Jackpot canyon on Friday and Defense Mine on Saturday. as I do not have a locker in the front end yet.
                            T

Comment

I think I will go on Jackpot canyon on Friday and Defense Mine on Saturday. as I do not have a locker in the front end yet.
                              T
                              Still deciding. I actually have choices. They did a good job of making certain everyone could play and play as hard as they want to.

I am just sorry that I can't at least go to Isham and watch.

Comment

• SIGNS ARE DONE!

Jim, check your email, yours is done too.

Comment

Working...
                                X