Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qwiksilver
    Chris, Tam, still leaving Thursday afternoon or evening?

Are the organizers of this shindig gonna be out there on Thursday?

I believe they are, so they can setup n' stuff. I'm guessing they'll be there around noon-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by m1jeep
      I believe they are, so they can setup n' stuff. I'm guessing they'll be there around noon-ish.
      Perfect. I can set up my two pole fly for shade.

Comment

The King clan will be heading up Thursday. We plan to arrive in time to set up our tents while its still daylight. Plus, I'd like to sign up for the runs and get all the safety checks out of the way that evening so we're not running around willy-nilly Friday morning right before the runs
        It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
        and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd
          The King clan will be heading up Thursday. We plan to arrive in time to set up our tents while its still daylight. Plus, I'd like to sign up for the runs and get all the safety checks out of the way that evening so we're not running around willy-nilly Friday morning right before the runs
          I'm not setting up full camp until I figure out where everyone wants to station themselves. It takes me only a few minutes to set up.

Comment

Tammy and I will be out there, with the BIG YELLOW MJR banner, on thursday afternoon/evening. Ya cant miss it . . . its big and yellow and has the MJR logo on it. This is gunna be fun, see you all there.
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
              Tammy and I will be out there, with the BIG YELLOW MJR banner, on thursday afternoon/evening. Ya cant miss it . . . its big and yellow and has the MJR logo on it. This is gunna be fun, see you all there.
              I will be arriving Thursday early evening with lots of firewood and the bar car. I cannot go offroad too much as my rig is real low and long. I would like to camp with MJR if possible.
              456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                Tammy and I will be out there, with the BIG YELLOW MJR banner, on thursday afternoon/evening.
                Awesome! See you guys there! Our new Hi-Lift just arrived yesterday- some butt-head walked off with ours last week
                It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by tjTerry
                  I will be arriving Thursday early evening with lots of firewood and the bar car. I cannot go offroad too much as my rig is real low and long. I would like to camp with MJR if possible.
                  Hey, you can go on the trails I go on. I am on wimpy little 215 donuts and don't have that much skill. If I can make it, you can make it. We can Jeep together.

Comment

Look forward to seeing you all there . look for the JC Fab and Design banner if we don't find you !

Comment

• Originally posted by jim79cj7
                      look for the JC Fab and Design banner if we don't find you !
                      jim, you BETTA be camping next to us ... so make that:
                      Look for the big yellow and big orange banners!
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
                        jim, you BETTA be camping next to us ... so make that:
                        Look for the big yellow and big orange banners!
                        Aren't we just gonna be sunshine and cheer.

Comment

• Super Fun Happy Slide!
                          Yellow is my fav. color. Hehe. Can you tell?

Comment

• How about whoever gets there early moniter channel 4 to guide everyone else to MJR campsite.
                            456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

• Originally posted by tjTerry
                              How about whoever gets there early moniter channel 4 to guide everyone else to MJR campsite.
                              Thanks to Brian, I have a CB in my Jeep!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tjTerry
                                How about whoever gets there early moniter channel 4 to guide everyone else to MJR campsite.
                                great idea!
                                hope the weather warms up a bit ... sheesh. yay for new cbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X