Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah
    ooo!! is it a blind date?
    well, ummm, no. It would be kinda funny if I showed up and no one was there.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Re: Off Road Expo / Oct. 4-5 / Arcadia, CA

Originally posted by sarah
      www.OffRoadExpo.com

Oct. 4-5, 2003
      Saturday: 9am-6pm
      Sunday: 9am-5pm
      Admission: 9 bucks

11901 Goldring Rd.
      Suite C
      Arcadia, CA 91006

"Over 2-1/2 acres of products, accessories, and services with more than 200 exhibitors. Outside you'll find another 2 acres of show with some of the most unique and interesting vehicles in the off road world! Expo is more than a show, it's a happening!"
      by the way, that above address is the general office of the promoter NOT THE ADDRESS TO THE EVENT>

the event is being held at the FAIRPLEX in POMONA
      UHH....DUUUHHH

Comment

Re: Re: Off Road Expo / Oct. 4-5 / Arcadia, CA

Originally posted by zjmike
        by the way, that above address is the general office of the promoter NOT THE ADDRESS TO THE EVENT>

the event is being held at the FAIRPLEX in POMONA
        bastards!
        thanks for the info.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Well, as I have been stuck over in hurracaine country for the last 4 months, this will be my first off-road event since returning. San Diego is a ways away, but I'll be there! Thanks Tam for the tip-off.
          BullDog Dave
          Keep the rubber side down (mostly)
          1975 CJ-5 (Partially)

Comment

rock on bulldog!
            we'll see ya there!

Comment

Very nice to chat a bit amongst the rush at the show. I have the little blue Jeep that was there on display. We gave out almost all of the flyers you guys gave us (probably a few hundred?), I do hope that you get some good traffic here. We do really appreciate the support shown to us at Raingler and Jeeperman.com from MJR folks. Eddie
              [COLOR="Red"]www.raingler.com[/COLOR] Strap down Yer Junk !!! Best Damn Nets, Straps and Grips you can get yer hands on!

Comment

007, it was great to finally meet you guys too! little jeep - ppppft!! your jeep rocks! tammy was supposed to get me some oh*sh1t handles (hehe) but i am not sure where they are right now. i saw the raingler products in 4WD HARDWARE!! congrats guys! we're going to be selling advertising on the site soon, let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                X