X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Re: It's going to be a hot one!

Originally posted by NAILER341
    wher in lakewood are you? i'm at south and palos verdes..

Hi Erik. I'm near Walmart (Carson & Paramount). I'm heading up to Big Bear this weekend with a buddy and his Toyota. We're going to run Rattlesnake Canyon for the 1st time and run some others around the BB area. I'll post an invite on the board for anyone who can't make it to Calico. I look forward to meeting & wheelin' with you sometime soon.

Rich

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    Re: It's going to be a hot one!

Originally posted by m1jeep
    Got A/C? Go prepared folks! It's predicted to be in the low 100's this weekend. Have a blast and look forward to meeting you all soon.

Rich
    wher in lakewood are you? i'm at south and palos verdes..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It's going to be a hot one!

Got A/C? Go prepared folks! It's predicted to be in the low 100's this weekend. Have a blast and look forward to meeting you all soon.

Rich

Leave a comment:

• tailgunr
    replied
    Thanks, Nailer341!
    We'll be on the lookout for other early arrivals. If none are found, 03Jeepster suggested camping by the tunnels. We'll park there until you guys arrive and scope out the area for camping options.

....the BII should do Ok on the trails I'm not too sure about the entrance to Doran - we'll have to check it out first

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    i'm sure you are welcome to join in.. as long as you rig is capable welcome to the forum! i plan to be there on friday evening... i'm thinking around 8:00
    i'll be traveling with 03 jeepster

Leave a comment:

• tailgunr
    replied
    Hey folks!! I'm brand new to your board - visiting from Rockcrawler.com. I noticed that there are members from several off-roading sites planning on doing some 'wheeling at Calico this weekend. My wife and I are planning on being there also, hoping to join a group to run some of the trails (not wanting to do these trails alone). Do you think everyone is going to band together in one large group? Just curious - we're going to be out there Friday AM with the RV and the un-Jeep (a Bronco II - the Jeep's not quite ready for the trails yet ) and didn't want to barge in on a private party.

See you there!!

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    ahhh ok.. i was wondering how they were able to keep it on the lift for so long...
    by the way, i checked the pattern on the ring gear, and it is a thing of beauty it covers most of the tooth... it must be the way the locker works that is allowing the backlash to seem too much.

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    Originally posted by NAILER341
    how does spidermonkey feel about your jeep on their lift? if it isnt too much trouble to put it back together.. go for it
    It's not at spidermonkey. It's at his shop in LA

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    how does spidermonkey feel about your jeep on their lift? if it isnt too much trouble to put it back together.. go for it

Leave a comment:

• Cetrov
    replied
    Well, should I reinstall the old stuff and go, or wait for the new stuff and stay home???

I could bring my dirt bike and ride it that way!!!

could bring two dirt bikes and bring the wife!

what should I do????

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    Originally posted by Cetrov
    I've given them the serial numbers off the electrac, the ring and pinion, measurements, the old case measurements, old ring and pinion infor, the original tru trac info. pictures of everything on line. Just waiting for them to decide what is wrong.

Always something.

first agr steering gear was bad, had to send another one.

headers were sent missing parts and a used return from someone else.

track bar from rubicon was incorrectly made
    they sent another one after forgetting to send it for a week and I had to call them again about it.

first locker was on backorder for 3 months, finaly had to change the order.

control arm bracket ordered held up while they made them up.

the list goes on
    WOW! you have really hgad a run of bad jeep ordreing experiences
    i hope it all comes together for you

Leave a comment:

• Cetrov
    replied
    I've given them the serial numbers off the electrac, the ring and pinion, measurements, the old case measurements, old ring and pinion infor, the original tru trac info. pictures of everything on line. Just waiting for them to decide what is wrong.

Always something.

first agr steering gear was bad, had to send another one.

headers were sent missing parts and a used return from someone else.

track bar from rubicon was incorrectly made
    they sent another one after forgetting to send it for a week and I had to call them again about it.

first locker was on backorder for 3 months, finaly had to change the order.

control arm bracket ordered held up while they made them up.

the list goes on

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Cetrov
    Being the I don't want any type of problems type of guy
    I ordered new carriers, complete master install kits for the front and the rear, the electrac unit for 3.92 and up. new ring and pinions front and rear, new front carrier for the 4.56 gears.
    All the shims, bearings, fluid, you name it I got it- just doesn't fit is all.
    Looks like the wrong locker . Check those part numbers , BUMMER !

Leave a comment:

• Cetrov
    replied
    Being the I don't want any type of problems type of guy
    I ordered new carriers, complete master install kits for the front and the rear, the electrac unit for 3.92 and up. new ring and pinions front and rear, new front carrier for the 4.56 gears.
    All the shims, bearings, fluid, you name it I got it- just doesn't fit is all.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Crappy news Kirk, somebody better get crackin on that thing

I got my axles in, but I wont have the ARB's hooked up for this run( time and money). What does it all mean . . . it means I wont be running lower doran I know, I know. theres always next time. I cant wait!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X