Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tam... hate to tell you this... but my birthday isn't until March!?! :confused:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
      Hey Tam... hate to tell you this... but my birthday isn't until March!?! :confused:
      Its Belated, or how ever the hell you spell that.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
        Its Belated, or how ever the hell you spell that.
        I'll tell you what... it sure will be a helluva surprise!!!:yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

Comment

I cant wait for this trip!!!! It will be the first time I've wheeled my new (to me) TJ

Do we have a head count?
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I'd love to go, but I'll be on the Rubicon for 6 days, starting the 26th!!
            Michael Stowe
            Tin Benders

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepskickass
              I'd love to go, but I'll be on the Rubicon for 6 days, starting the 26th!!
              aaaw you poor thing the con over calico?! you have to get your priorities straight
              oh wait.... i think i'd take the rubicon too
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Yeah Chris same for me, this will be my first trip in your/ (new for me XJ). I'll have the front locked so if you want to play around alittle in the XJ to see the difference, I'm good with that.:yay:
                I have 2

Comment

Originally posted by cajunzj
                  Yeah Chris same for me, this will be my first trip in your/ (new for me XJ). I'll have the front locked so if you want to play around alittle in the XJ to see the difference, I'm good with that.:yay:
                  Right on man . . . Thanks!! Are you welding it, or actually locking it?
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

if you end up grenading your spider gears. I've got a spare loaded carrier. just an FYI.
                    myJeeprocks.com

Comment

word has it that the cajun is wimping out on the entrance ;(
                      ERIK

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                        word has it that the cajun is wimping out on the entrance ;(
                        I never read anywhere that he said he would run lower doran . . . did I miss something?
                        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I'm in. I just got a stock XJ, do you think I could make it? It's got a snorkel so I pretty sure I can make the entrance.

.................................................. ...............
                          Is everybody going to be camping? The northern people can meet up with me a Al, and caravan down. Hopefully I'll have the locker so I can take the XJ through the entrance. Hey Chris are you going on this one.
                          .................................................. ................
                          You don't need a monster ZJ, my ZJ would make it through any obstacale. (As long as Eric was able to get in front), anyway I'd love to take the ZJ, but I need to get a feel for the XJ, oh and by the way the doors will be off.
                          THOSE ARE QUOTES FROM JF
                          http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48995
                          ERIK

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                            if you end up grenading your spider gears. I've got a spare loaded carrier. just an FYI.
                            great way to spend a morning- replacing diff parts on lower Doran

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                              I'm in. I just got a stock XJ, do you think I could make it? It's got a snorkel so I pretty sure I can make the entrance.

Is everybody going to be camping? The northern people can meet up with me a Al, and caravan down. Hopefully I'll have the locker so I can take the XJ through the entrance. Hey Chris are you going on this one.
                              .................................................. ................
                              You don't need a monster ZJ, my ZJ would make it through any obstacale. (As long as Eric was able to get in front), anyway I'd love to take the ZJ, but I need to get a feel for the XJ, oh and by the way the doors will be off.
                              THOSE ARE QUOTES FROM JF
                              http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48995
                              BAH!!! Details . . . who goes to JF anyway?
                              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

WouHou Hou it's all a big mystery, Whats going on inside that crazy cajuns head. Will he do it, or won't he not. Nobody knows but the MAN himself, but I'm sure it will be an interesting day. WouHou Hou
                                I have 2

Comment

Working...
                                X