Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
    come prepared -- food, cold weather clothes, etc. I (and others *ahem* Supe and Hurley ) almost had to spend the night on a trail last winter.
    I checked the weather forecast; I think we may need to bring sunscreen too.
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung
      I checked the weather forecast; I think we may need to bring sunscreen too.
      I was sooo looking forward to a snow run

BTW, I'm bringing two kids also, 11 and 13.
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

im out, got called to come in, figures, you guys have fun

Comment

Too baad JJ, see ya next time round. I just found out I won't have to work Sat so I'm in now. The only parts that make me worry are those off camber slide off the right side parts... Sure wish I had your tires! I'm still running the BFG Long Trail T/A...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
            I was sooo looking forward to a snow run

BTW, I'm bringing two kids also, 11 and 13.
            I'm bringing my 2 girls 7and9 also happy to see a new gen of mjr in training:maggie:
            Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
            It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Originally posted by Fuel Rod
              Too baad JJ, see ya next time round. I just found out I won't have to work Sat so I'm in now.
              Cool! :thumbs_up
              Supe
              97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
              Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

My cell is 760-617-1464 , I plan on leaving Barstow 'bout 7, so I should get up there 8:30ish

Comment

Looks like the wife and I are coming. Bringing my dad and his rubicon also.
                  See you in the morning. Just in case, my cell # is 760-685-7729

S
                  2000 TJ Sport, 3 spd auto
                  4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

Originally posted by Fuel Rod
                    Too baad JJ, see ya next time round. I just found out I won't have to work Sat so I'm in now. The only parts that make me worry are those off camber slide off the right side parts... Sure wish I had your tires! I'm still running the BFG Long Trail T/A...
                    I am back in, buddy is going to work for me...........see you guys soon

Comment

Need help with a caption

I'm working up a trip report. Meanwhile, I need help in figuring out a good caption for this photo of Jeri Lyn:

If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                      KI6MLU

Comment

Had a blast everyone,. It was awesome meeting you guys I havent met yet and great wheeling with everyone else. Looking forward to the next run.
                        Supe
                        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

I'm working up a trip report. Meanwhile, I need help in figuring out a good caption for this photo of Jeri Lyn:

Hey Russ it was nice meeting you. (Anyone have a pillow).
                          Last edited by Jeep Thing; 01-08-06, 11:32 AM.
                          Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
                          It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

"the best way to get over this obstacle is to place your passener tire in Jeri Lyn's legs..."
                            03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Trip Report

That was fast. Russ you must of had your lap top with you. Would of like to have made it up there but replacing rear axel seals on the Jeep and didn't want to slow group up with full size 4X4.

Comment

Had a great time! Nice to meet everyone. It was good having so many kids along (sorry if Loren Ray talked anyone's ears off, I haven't found his off button yet ). Russ, can't wait for your write up!

"TRACTION"

Comment

Working...
                                X