Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail report, pics & videos: Big Bear Jan 7th - SAT

Going to run Holcomb on Sat. Meet at the Fawnskin triangle (Firestation) at 9am.
    More trails if time permits which I am sure it will. We can decide then.
    Roll Call
    Last edited by sarah; 01-03-06, 08:09 AM.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Originally posted by TJSUPE
    Going to run Holcomb on Sat. Meet at the triangle at 9am. More trails if time permits which I am sure it will. We can decide then.

I'm in. Where's the triangle?
    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
      I'm in. Where's the triangle?
      Firestation in Fawnskin.
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Firestation in Fawnskin.
        No sure at this time I can do this. But just in case wheres the firestation?
        Any snow yet?
        97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
        WEB site

Comment

Firestation is right off RIm of the World and the 38 in the center of the map.
          Supe

Comment

as of now no snow, possible light traces on saturday and sunday......but we are expecting 3-5 on monday........as soon as the white stuff lands, i will let you know

Comment

Isn't Saterday the 7th????
              1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Saterday is not but Saturday is. I spell as god as I talked.
                1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Firestation in Fawnskin.
                  huhhuh hu. Duh. I know where that is. Maybe take cookies to the snow cat drivers.

Whatever day Saterday or Saturday is/are/will be, that's when we're goin'.

Comment

WE HAVE SNOW.......everything is covered in white..............finally

Comment

Hey JJ,
                      Have you had a chance to run the Truxus in the mud and snow yet? What do you think about the grip?
                      Fuel Rod

Comment

Originally posted by FyrmanJJ
                        WE HAVE SNOW.......everything is covered in white..............finally
                        Woo hoo! How many inches? I looked at the big bear web cams, and it looks like it's snowing now (8pm) YAY

Comment

Going to run Holcomb on Sat. Meet at the Fawnskin triangle (Firestation) at 9am. More trails if time permits which I am sure it will. We can decide then.
                          EDIT: Sat is the 7th......(Can that be changed in the title Please .....)
                          Snow! Umm What time is all going to meet?.....nother question will snow chains be required to get to Fawnskin?
                          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                          WEB site

Comment

Take the 38 up the mountain and as it curves northeasterly as you enter Fawnskin, on the left you'll see a building with public restrooms and across the street on the left also is the Fawnskin Firestation. There is a statue of three fawns on the edge of the parking lot. Go too far and you'll go to Big Bear Lake. 9am is the meet and greet. Don't be late! Snow chains will most likely not be required, since we'll be in four wheel drive vehicles. The forecast is for clear weather on Saturday. But if you have a set, pack them in case we get stuck on the trail. Which NEVER happens, right Supe?
                            Last edited by Jeri Lyn; 01-02-06, 09:33 PM.

Comment

i'm not one for snow wheeling (will definitely do some skiing hopefully soon though) ... do you guys want a roll call/event for this run?
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                              X