Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa/Illinois Wheeling?

How is the wheeling out there? I am going to Iowa for Christmas, though without my jeep, to visit my Brother. It got me thinking about the wheeling out there. Anything good. I know it probably much different that Cali Wheeling.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

I am actually out in IL right now and it is really flat. I think the big thing is mud out here. From what I have seen, there are not many (if any) trails out here. It is cold as hell too!!!!! It was 9* here the other day with a wind chill of minus 10-18*.

Jason
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke
      I am actually out in IL right now and it is really flat. I think the big thing is mud out here. From what I have seen, there are not many (if any) trails out here. It is cold as hell too!!!!! It was 9* here the other day with a wind chill of minus 10-18*.

Jason
      if by "not many" you mean none, your right. :yay: (or if you hapen to live there)
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Only places I know of there would be Rockport and The Cliffs Insane terrain. I think you have to reserve rockport and the cliffs are really tight trails from what I hear. Both in IL, but yeah most of us stuck in the midwest are mud people. I used to like mud, now i hate it. Just take an extended road trip to Atica IN...I'll let ya tear my heep up
        04 Rubicon
        4.5" RE Super Flex
        1" BL
        CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
        Currie Anti-rock swaybar
        35" el cheapos
        Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

I may have to do that. I know my brother really wants me to move out to Iowa, but I dont think I will be going out there. I would like to do a road trip though one of these days out there with the jeep.
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

As I would like to take a road trip to Cali...where the real trails seem to be. Maybe if this gas would drop back to $0.90 a gallon, I'll make it
            04 Rubicon
            4.5" RE Super Flex
            1" BL
            CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
            Currie Anti-rock swaybar
            35" el cheapos
            Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Working...
            X