Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulhead
    Had a good time, did'nt spend enough money. Would go out tommorow but got stuff to do. The rock crawling exhibition was cool, some dude busted a u-joint. Saw Jim at Full Traction .
    I saw that! The expo was packed. Almost too full. It was shoulder to shoulder in each of the buildings.

But I got a milemarker winch for $359!
    92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Had a good time, spent too much money, also saw the guy bust his U joint. We might of been standing right next to each other Paulhead. But to me the rock crawling was kinda weak compaired to watching the few that did the gatekeeper at the 2nd annual calico run.
      Dennis
      04 TJ
      4.0/Auto
      RE 4.5 Long Arm
      Rock-It Man Rockers
      33x12.50 BFG A/T
      desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Originally posted by paultyler
          I saw that! The expo was packed. Almost too full. It was shoulder to shoulder in each of the buildings.

But I got a milemarker winch for $359!
          Friggin' score! The family kinda' slowed me down as far as buying stuff. I got to look at it, get a price, say thanx then walk away and negotiate it in my head and if I want it come back and try to haggle a little then finally decide to purchase it or not. That whole thought process was gone due to chasing my 2 yr old around then juglling the stroller between me and my wife. I think next year I'm just gonna kinda disappear for the weekend.:homer:
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Working...
          X