Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bear Sept. 17th

Hey guys i made a ppost about doing big bear a while back and now finnay the jeep is done and i have time for it, is anyone down to go on september 17th, we meet somewere in the morning and run a trail, i have never been up there so some1 who knows it would be cool. Thanks allot
    Justin
    ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
    |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
    ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
    Locked and Ready

I'm down for Big Bear. I've only done John Bull back in June. I should have my 9 inch back from Currie this week and put it in this weekend. Just got to get the disc brakes and parking brake cables squared away in the rear.

Comment

thats gunna turn out rearery nice brian (pun intended)
      ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
      |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
      ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
      Locked and Ready

Comment

Now I got to find someone to buy my AMC 20. What trail did you want to run??

Comment

Single day or overnight trip?

Wife and I might be able to make it up if we havn't broken something on the ol' girl by then. (Jeep, not the wife.) We'd probably do a couple days camping trip and hit some trails. I've not been on most of the trails up there, but if there's a group, I'm sure someone will have been. If not, hell we'll explore!
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by clarksinca
            Wife and I might be able to make it up if we havn't broken something on the ol' girl by then. (Jeep, not the wife.) We'd probably do a couple days camping trip and hit some trails. I've not been on most of the trails up there, but if there's a group, I'm sure someone will have been. If not, hell we'll explore!

I can only make it Sat 17th but, if you guys want to camp we can meet up with you and do a run on sat. I ran John bull, Jacoby Canyon and explored Holcomb Valley a couple of months ago so I kinda know the area and I can show you some cool campsites. Plus I got trail maps of the area.

Comment

yea i can only make it on the saturday durring the day
              ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
              |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
              ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
              Locked and Ready

Comment

Maybe...

I might be up for a BB run if my Jeep can hangle it. :-) Love to see some more details if they exist.

XJ Country
                31" BFG A/Ts
                RockRails
                Faux wood trim

Comment

So what trails did anyone have in mind?? I would like to try Holcomb Creek but I'm open to any trail.

Comment

do you guys want a calendar event and roll call for this run?
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Im down to run anything, sarah if its not to much troble up can put it up if you want

thanks

Justin
                      ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                      |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
                      ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
                      Locked and Ready

Comment

I just noticed there is no time or place details, etc. Once they're posted, it will be migrated to the calendar/roll call.
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by CJBrian
                          I can only make it Sat 17th but, if you guys want to camp we can meet up with you and do a run on sat. I ran John bull, Jacoby Canyon and explored Holcomb Valley a couple of months ago so I kinda know the area and I can show you some cool campsites. Plus I got trail maps of the area.
                          Turns out we spent WAY more than anticipated in San Fran and we agreed that fuel would be more $$ than we want to spend right now. I will keep watching and maybe come up another time. sorry.
                          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

We, re game
                            Have Smackos, will travel

Comment

Hey Sting (Justin) Since no one is showing that much interest lets run John Bull and Jacoby canyon.
                              Because I have never ran Holcomb creek and the Labor day run had some problems, it sounds like it needs some maintence.

Comment

Working...
                              X