Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco's Peak Jul 30th

Well we had a pretty good time out at corral canyon, We all had our share of pucker factor moments think all of us thought we were going to roll one time or another playing on the rocks in Sidewinder and Bronco's peak, Unfortunaly dreminator did'nt have a good day, towards the end of bronco's peak he snapped an axle, luckly I think the 4 of us that went made a good group there was alot of hard work and team work, brainstorming, That we were able to get Drews Jeep off the trail, Otherwise it was good time, I think we even enjoyed helping out drew, and Im sure we all learned alot from the experience.
    I did'nt get much for pics, only three... sorry I did'nt have passenger to take any, sorry none of you stormtrooper. As you can tell im not much of a photographer, the bright red jeep is probably one of the best built jeeps I have ever seen....
    Drew

My dog duke is to short to spot... so sometimes he drives and I spot

Last but not least!

I know all you otherguys have alot of pictures post them!!
    Drew get that jeep fixed, we got more wheelin to do!!!
    Last edited by skates04; 07-30-05, 08:29 PM.
    Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

DREW! JUST THANK GOD YOU DIDNT BUST IT AT JOHN BULL! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LONG DRIVE HOME!

looks like fun...wish i could have been there.
    Last edited by Nate; 07-31-05, 10:07 AM.
    87' XJ "Gnarly"

To some ! it's a six-pack, to me it's a Support Group. Salvation in a can!
    ~ Dave Howell

Comment

Lucas,
      You the man!!!....4 banger and all, without your knowledge Drew may still be in the rocks. I'am impressed with your abilities off road. You may not have what I have but you did the same without.

I'll off road with you anytime! But not the same place...thats certainly can be a "pumkin buster"!

Out of curiosity, your level of leadership on the trails, to me is second to none...surely as tired as we were , were you?? Sure didnt show it much!
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

Well afterall, Lukas is a marine, these guys are trained to eat barb wire and piss napalm. Hell, he can eat things that would make a billygoat puke, and ask for seconds. Had fun guys. See ya next time.
        S
        2000 TJ Sport, 3 spd auto
        4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

Was I tired... Yeah I was beat, I got home showered and retired to my couch, then my wife got sick (she's fine now) so just to be safe we went to the hospital and we were stuck there until 2:30 in the morning, woke up at noon sunday and felt like I got ran over by a bus, then went in to work at One All in all I feel great now and Im ready to go back out!

Comment

That looks like fun where about is this trail at?
            Joe Rojas
            1994 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Its 45 miles east of san diego off I-8 Exit 51 take a right to corral canyon road, its in the corral canyon OHV park

Comment

Roknxi,
                Cherokee is a rather large SUV. Be good in some areas but not sure about some of those sharp turns. Go with some one who knows those trails and with a group. As you see with some of the pictures...some jeep butt was certainly shining to the gods....
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

Working...
                X