Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Hill
    replied
    Well I am going to be camping 7/8-7/10 Let me check with the person I am going with to see if a big run is in his liking.

Leave a comment:

• assyrianjeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott Hill
    Why when I say how is the Jeep set up I always get tire size and lift and sometimes if there is a locker?? I said a stock Jeep can make it so my main question is Does the Jeep have tow hooks???

I guess I need to learn how to ask questions.

Gold mountain is OK I like Pontiac sluice, and holcomb creek in that area JB is also good one to run. Let me check the calandeer and see if I can set yup a run I will lead if people want if every one has tow hooks and we keep the group in the medium size runing any trail with more then 10 rigs can start to take a real long time depending on the Jeeps and drivers.

Scott
    Scott to anwser all your questions about my jeep, it has all the requrements of Cal 4 wheel.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Hill
    replied
    There are 3NXX roads that lead to it, no great trails ,but fun ones, that are in the area and get you there.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• scubatch
    replied
    No trails lead to it.If I remember correctly is on the SE end on town.

Leave a comment:

• RUBYTJ
    replied
    Pontiac sluice

What trails lead to Pontiac sluice?

Leave a comment:

• scubatch
    replied
    I haven't run pontiac sluice in about 4 years.I would be up for that if the date's are good.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Hill
    replied
    Why when I say how is the Jeep set up I always get tire size and lift and sometimes if there is a locker?? I said a stock Jeep can make it so my main question is Does the Jeep have tow hooks???

I guess I need to learn how to ask questions.

Gold mountain is OK I like Pontiac sluice, and holcomb creek in that area JB is also good one to run. Let me check the calandeer and see if I can set yup a run I will lead if people want if every one has tow hooks and we keep the group in the medium size runing any trail with more then 10 rigs can start to take a real long time depending on the Jeeps and drivers.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• loop choke
    replied
    You will be fine with whatever trail we do.

Jason

Leave a comment:

• assyrianjeep
    replied
    i have a 91 YJ with a 4.5" and 33" SYE But stock drivetrain. I dont have that much experience that why i wanted to run it with some of you MJR guys that have done it before. I herd john bull is a good trail. Hope this can be a big run

Justin

Leave a comment:

• loop choke
    replied
    I am always up for a run to BB. I know the place like the back of my hand. We could start on Gold Mountain and see how that goes. If well then on to John Bull or Holcomb Creek.

Let me know.

Jason

Leave a comment:

• 0IIII0
    replied
    I am looking to run Big Bear too, why don't we organize something?

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    XJ with 33s, open diffs and dont care about body damage (in fact, by body is a little too straight.) i love rocks and tight squeezes. I live in Yucaipa and with hunting season comming up i want to do a 1/2 day run (0600-1000?)...what do you recommend?

Does this sound like a classifieds add???

Leave a comment:

• Scott Hill
    replied
    How much experience do you have and how is your Jeep set up??

There are some fun and easy trails up here but Dont know which one I would recomend with out knowing how the jeeps is set up. Also never wheel up here alone make sure there is atleast 1 other vehicle.

There is no real rock crawling up here and with a good spotter a stock Jeep can make it on all the trails, if you take the easy line and maybe a strap or 2.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• assyrianjeep
    started a topic Big Bear

Big Bear

I wanted to run 1 of the big bear trails on the 10th of july, i was wondegin which 1's i should do and if theres anyone intrested on goin to this run. I havent really dont any rockcrawling before s a moderate trail so i can learn. what do you suggest? Thanks allot

Justin
Working...
X