Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drewminator
    replied
    The 23rd of Juuuuly sounds good for me. Just like NATE had mentioned, a place to meet in the AM

Leave a comment:

• blackZZR
    replied
    although john bull is rated black diamond it is really not that extreme, 2inches , 31s and a locker and you can do it.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    i was thinking about john bull and whatever else is fun and close by...i like body damage but I will have my kids with me so i cant do anything too extreme :-)

Leave a comment:

• blackZZR
    replied
    what trails are you guys interested in running?

Leave a comment:

• TJSUPE
    replied
    I may be up for it. I should be open that weekend. I know the trails pretty good up their as well, but I am sure there will be more that come along that know them too. Hopefully I the the only reason I wont be going is becuase of a new rear axle getting installed, but that just depends on if this guy has sold it yet or not. Just waiting for an email... waiting... waiting....

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    the date is 23 july and the time is 0800....is that good for you all? now all we need is a leader to set the meeting place and guide.

Leave a comment:

• Drewminator
    replied
    Ohh! Yahh! Just need a good leader who knows the trails and we will do the rest!

Leave a comment:

• assyrianjeep
    replied
    This thread is turning to be a good run

Leave a comment:

• Drewminator
    replied
    The Drewminator is also in! Newbie, but learning very quick! Gone to the HDR but never BB except to snowboard. Need a date and time to lock and load?

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    wife approved it! im there...who else??? need a leader to organize time (early, please!), meeting place and guide.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    23 july might be a good time for me....need to bring the kids and dad out. im the only guy you will see on the trail with three car seats! :shades: ...just gotta clear it with the wife. other than that i might be booked up for the winter because of hunting season! what a shame!!! let me know who is up for it so i can start planning...maybe an all day trip??? i wanna try john bull and if he survives something else.

Leave a comment:

• Drewminator
    replied
    Cool!
    I am up for any rides my BFG's will grip, with new friends!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    July is packed for us, but last weekend in July/first weekend in August may work out for a trip. We also have some work to do on the MJR Adopt-A-Trail.

Leave a comment:

• Drewminator
    replied
    Did anyone of you guys run BB?

Leave a comment:

• Old Fart
    replied
    Originally posted by Nate
    i think i will just get em welded on

Even worse.

Just hit Home Depot - Grade 8 1/2"-13 x 1-3/4" or 2" ought to do it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X