http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...skin&2s=CA&2z=

Leave a comment:

• assyrianjeep
    replied
    so who cane make it out this sunday?

Leave a comment:

• FRMNJJ
    replied
    i will see if I can get off early to make it, if not you guys have fun.....

Leave a comment:

• Drewminator
    replied
    Cool! I will need directions to this Fire station you all been talking about. Looking forward to some fun rock crawling!

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    good cause, but i hate being up there on those days...i get irritated.

I wont be camping on the 23rd...kids are too young for that right now. Plus, its only a 40min drive for me.

Meeting near the fire station at 0800 sounds like a good spot/time...is there anywhere that i can park my truck??? i will be flat towing the XJ.
    Last edited by Nate; 07-05-05, 05:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Hill
    replied
    I just found out there will be a lot of jeeps in the area on 9th and 10th it is inercity kids on public lands day.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• 6Spyder
    replied
    I'm up for the 23rd too.. is everyone meeting in Fawnskin at 8am by the Fire station if not let me know? and a camp out might sound good with a
    night run

Leave a comment:

• FRMNJJ
    replied
    ok sounds good, just let me know......you or anybody staying up there the whole weekend ? or just a day jobber.....as for my occupation......its a secret....j/k.....look at the correct spelling of my screen name, need further help, I will gladly divulge more info....but no its not FLYRMAN.......

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Originally posted by flyrmanJJ
    Got my Jeep back finally after being in the shop for a month, So I had to take it out Sunday on a last minute decision, ran Gold Mtn and JB.........i'm up for the 23rd..........is this a night run as someone mentioned or day run.....if its a day run I would have to meet you sometime later in the day as I dont get off duty until 0800 and can shoot straight up there and be there by 1100.....let me know
    The run i am organizing is a day run on the 23rd. more to come on the week of the 23rd.
    Whats your job? something goverment...military/law enforcement. Its the "off duty" saying that gave it away.

Leave a comment:

• FRMNJJ
    replied
    Got my Jeep back finally after being in the shop for a month, So I had to take it out Sunday on a last minute decision, ran Gold Mtn and JB.........i'm up for the 23rd..........is this a night run as someone mentioned or day run.....if its a day run I would have to meet you sometime later in the day as I dont get off duty until 0800 and can shoot straight up there and be there by 1100.....let me know

Leave a comment:

• assyrianjeep
    replied
    lol no prob man, harbor frieght rocks! im not sure if the run with sunday is a go, i will re-post tommorw with the update

Justin

Leave a comment:

• BOY
    replied
    id be down for john bull at night, maybe backwards? BB is always fun at night. ps justin, that harbour freight tire plug is holding up great. i just bought a set yesterday with some poker winnings hehe

Leave a comment:

• Drewminator
    replied
    The 23rd still works for me, or any Saturday in July for that matter..

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Originally posted by assyrianjeep

I wanted to run 1 of the big bear trails on the 10th of july, i was wondegin which 1's i should do and if theres anyone intrested on goin to this run. I havent really dont any rockcrawling before s a moderate trail so i can learn. what do you suggest? Thanks allot

Justin
    okay...sorry didnt see that, but the 23rd is still my date, so whatever date works out for ya all best is the one you should go on.

although john bull is rated black diamond it is really not that extreme, 2inches , 31s and a locker and you can do it.
    my kids love the off camber stuff...just as long as i dont risk rolling, thats what i consider extreme. In AZ i take them on a 3.5 (1-5 scale rating) with some 4 obsticals...they love the stuff!
    Last edited by Nate; 07-01-05, 05:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• assyrianjeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Nate
    the date is 23 july and the time is 0800....is that good for you all? now all we need is a leader to set the meeting place and guide.
    no nate it's the 10th of july, that what i posted at the begging of the thread

Leave a comment:

Working...
X