Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bear Run Photos

Here's the link and a few. Had a good time running Holcomb Creek and Jacoby Canyon. http://www.gotgroceries.net/LOSTKJWe...605/index.html

88 XJ Wagoneer/06 Frontier NISMO KC
    "Got Groceries ?"

Sweet!! Seems like there's alot of critters out this year. *eek*
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Sweet pics. I was there a few weeks ago and already miss it.
      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

were you up there today? I wish I had had a warning, we hit John Bull this evening, got off the trail at 9 pm, wow could have had company going with you. How was Holcomb, I was thinking of doing it next weekend?

ok you were there last weekend, now I feel beter
        Last edited by blackZZR; 06-11-05, 11:29 PM. Reason: looked at the link
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

and tell the guy with the wagoneer, Sweet, I want one
          censored for having an opinion

Comment

Awesome!!! I can't wait till I'm set up and stable and can begin to enjoy the offroading here!

Michael
            1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
            3" Rough Country Lift

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR
              were you up there today? I wish I had had a warning, we hit John Bull this evening, got off the trail at 9 pm, wow could have had company going with you. How was Holcomb, I was thinking of doing it next weekend? ok you were there last weekend, now I feel beter
              Originally posted by blackZZR
              and tell the guy with the wagoneer, Sweet, I want one
              Next weekend is the Inland Empire 4 Wheelers Big Bear Forest Fest. http://www.ie4w.com/big_bear_ff_registration.htm I think it would be busy up there (not that it wasn't this weekend). We ran into at least four groups heading/going on Holcomb Creek. The rains have washed out some sections that still need better repair, the dirt has washed away leaving more rocks visable. It's more fun and nice with water flowing in several places (still has a waterfall just a short hike up the canyon where photo #7 is above). I was also up there a month ago when there was more water. http://www.gotgroceries.net/naxjaSoC...405/index.html Three others from our group went on I think John Bull (black TJ, Black KJ, and Khaki KJ).

Thanks that is my Jeep.
              "Got Groceries ?"

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                Sweet!! Seems like there's alot of critters out this year. *eek*
                Yup, more flowers, more bugs, more liards/snakes, etc... Here's one we almost walked by giving chase to the other snake. Good thing someone saw it.

"Got Groceries ?"

Comment

Nice pics!

I was up there too on a club run. I could swear that we passed you guys on highway 38 Sat. morning near fawnskin on our way out to heartbreak ridge.

I have some pics that I wil post once my camara decides to like me. We ran into the DirtDevils on the Lake Baldwin side of the mountain, other than them, we didnt see anyone else on the trails. We ran Holcomb and Lower Larga on Sun.

Great weather out there this weekend.
                  Supe
                  97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                  Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Yes your Wagoneer definitely showed some flex. Our group ran into you at the Rock Garden. Ill post some pics of your Jeep when I get them on my site. And the Liberty's did great, especially the BullBars. Hope to see you on the trail again soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X