X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roknxj
    replied
    Originally posted by assyrianplyr127
    yea if i get a buddy to run with me i might be interested...are there any naxja guys going?

yeah I am part of NAXJA.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Here's your ROLL CALL

Leave a comment:

• 4x4garage
    replied
    Joe,

I tried to email you through MJR but I got a delivery failure. I thought it might be a good idea to swap cell phone numbers... You can email me at scott@4x4garage.com

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• 4x4garage
    replied
    Here is a link to the Flying Js truck stop. It is the FRAZIER PARK location. Click on the Frazier Park additional info button for more..

http://www.flyingj.com/highway/ameni....cfm?state=CA#

Flying J Location: Frazier Park C-Store Phone Number: (661) 248-2600
    Highway Location: I-5 Frazier Park Exit C-Store Fax Phone Number: (913) 752-9693
    Mailing Address: 42810 Frazier Mtn. Park Rd. Number of Diesel Lanes: 9
    City: Frazier Park Number of Gas/RV Lanes: 2
    State: CA ATM?: Yes
    Zip: 93243 Phone Rooms?: Yes

C-Store General Mgr.: Rodney Bean Restaurant Name: The Cookery
    C-Store District Mgr.: Marty Jenkins Number of Restaurant Seats: 233
    C-Store District Mgr. Phone: (520) 466-9204 Restaurant Phone Number: (661) 248-2605
    Restaurant Fax Number: (877) 445-6498
    Restaurant General Mgr.: Craig McKinley
    Restaurant District Mgr.: Larry Lubonne
    Restaurant District Mgr. Phone: (801) 624-5432

Longitude: -118.890204
    Latitude: 34.817598

Leave a comment:

• Jason
    replied
    I may be in for this as well. I haven't run Miller since early last year. If I can get out of some Honey Do's, I'll meet you at the Flyin J at 9. I'll be in a green YJ possibly still sporting my Garvin rack.

Leave a comment:

• avnative
    replied
    Im gonna try and make it, I have relatives leaving saturday night or early sunday am, so if i can get away early enough I'll be there..

Leave a comment:

• avnative
    replied
    Originally posted by Roknxj
    The Lockwood/Miller Jeep trail is about 40 mile north of Valencia/Santa Clarita area. The off ramp is called Fraizer Park Road make a right turn and the Flying J's gas station is located on the right hand side of the road you can't miss it.
    :oops:
    IF your going north you make a left off the ramp, and it will be on your left if going west... But you cant miss it..

Leave a comment:

• CJBrian
    replied
    I'll be at flyin Js at 9:00am ready to go.

Leave a comment:

• assyrianjeep
    replied
    yea if i get a buddy to run with me i might be interested...are there any naxja guys going?

Leave a comment:

• Roknxj
    replied
    Originally posted by assyrianplyr127
    humm
    you think i could run it with 33's? im all open with stock gears
    You should be fine. The last time I was there my Jeep was stock and I made it. I am just wondering what the heavy rains did to the trail mainlly the second hill and the top of Miller. Sunday we will see.

Leave a comment:

• Roknxj
    replied
    Originally posted by CJBrian
    I'm down to go. I've been wanting to run miller but its been closed

85 cj7

Good the group is growing that is a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• Roknxj
    replied
    Originally posted by IVasty
    where is miller run at
    The Lockwood/Miller Jeep trail is about 40 mile north of Valencia/Santa Clarita area. The off ramp is called Fraizer Park Road make a right turn and the Flying J's gas station is located on the right hand side of the road you can't miss it.

Leave a comment:

• Roknxj
    replied
    Originally posted by 4x4garage
    If the run is still a go my brother in law and I would like to join. He is running 33s with 4in lift on his 84 CJ7. Me I have 00 TJ with 6in LA and 35s..

Both of us have run miller before and are also curious to see how rough it is or easy for that matter. Water has a wierd way of doing both sometimes.

Let us know if the run is still on and we can meet you at Flying Js at 9am

Thanks,
    The run is on and meeting at Flying J's at 9am to 9:30am hope to see you their.

Leave a comment:

• 4x4garage
    replied
    If the run is still a go my brother in law and I would like to join. He is running 33s with 4in lift on his 84 CJ7. Me I have 00 TJ with 6in LA and 35s..

Both of us have run miller before and are also curious to see how rough it is or easy for that matter. Water has a wierd way of doing both sometimes.

Let us know if the run is still on and we can meet you at Flying Js at 9am

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• IVasty
    replied
    where is

where is miller run at

Leave a comment:

Working...
X