Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocotillo Wells April 30-31 2005

Calico will cost me twice in gas $$$$$ then going to Ocotillo Wells, so........

I'm leaving Oceanside Friday morning for a weekend of Wheelin', and lounging by the pool during the afternoons if it's hot out there. My plan is to stay at "Mobiland" with my RV. It is a campground located ON Split Mtn. rd. apprx. 1/2 mile down Split mtn rd. from SR 78, literally down the street from O'Wells. For a small fee, Mobiland offers a pool, nice clean bathrooms w/ hot showers, and a 1 minute walk to the store or the Iron Door on Split mtn rd. There are shade trees, picnic tables and fire rings at the campsites, as well as RV hook-ups for water and power. Great for tenters too !! Mobiland's ph# is 760-767-3782.

My plan is to wheel in the cooler mornings and evenings, and relax by the pool for and hour or two during the hot afternoon. If the weather is mild and cool, I'll wheel throughout the day more than likely.

Those intrested can PM me for my cell #.

Sounds like fun Todd...take some pictures of Devils Slide for me. I havent been up there for several years.

Have fun and be safe!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

looks like clouds this weekend, should be nice,
      I am thinking about a june excursion to the area, want to do split mountain area this year before the heat sets in

Have fun

Jim
      censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
      X