Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anza Borrego

I went out to Anza this last weekend with a few buddy's. Lots of flowers blooming. The weather ended up being perfect. It was my first time out there. Lots of different terrain on the runs. It was an awesome weekend.

Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

That looks like a neat ledge. We have yet to get out there.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Its called "The Squeeze" I forget the name of the trail its on. I am going in the direction of the trail in the first picture, and wanted to see if I could get through the other direction; second picture. I did end up making it through. As always pictures dont really show quality detail. There is about 6" MAX at the tightest spot on either side of the jeep going through.
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

I think the Squeeze is not too far from where we were by South Coyote Canyon trail, just a bit south and to the west.
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Anyone with a Liscence Plate "ONDA ROK" (or similar)? I was following a trailered Jeep on the way home with that Liscence Plate.
          Supe

Comment

Thats the Jeep Squeeze on Pinyon Moutain Trail, It starts west of coyote canyon, off the 78 on the S2 I believe before you go up banner RD into Julian.
            Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

Comment

Working...
            X