Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari-Trail Report

Just got back from TDS last night.......wow lots of people, didnt seem to crazy during the day. I made it out there just in time to see a big crawler roll and catch on fire! I saw you guys from a far and tried to catch up then lost you again to never find all of you again. Sorry I couldnt meet up with you guys......hopefully next time.

JJ

Jordan and myself are home safe. Got a couple good pictures from the runs. Will post them once I unload the toy and get everything back to normal for the week.
    Bryan
    2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
    front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
    Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

wel, i am home safe and sound.
      it was great seeing all of you again, and meeting those of you i havent seen beefore.
      the wheeling was fun, and watching the loonies play was a good time too.
      congratulations to katheryn, and tammy for your winnings in the faffle.
      i must say though that the lowlight of the whole thing was that red bull/jeepspeed jeep flipping down the road right by the camp. that drunken bastard should have had what was left of his ass kicked around the desert.
      it is shameful, and unforgivable for him to get behind the wheel of that jeep, and race it down a road that is completely surrounded by tents, and motor homes at that speed, and blatant disregard for the people in the area.
      the people in this guys camp that allowed him to get into that jeep and drive should also be ashamed..... very ashamed.
      i dont have any good pictures of this incident, but whoever does, please email them to me.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I'm home safe and sound as well. Had a good time hanging out with friends. Got to caravan halfway home with Kari (is that how you spell it??? :confused: ). Time for a shower. :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
          I'm home safe and sound as well. Had a good time hanging out with friends. Got to caravan halfway home with Kari (is that how you spell it??? :confused: ). Time for a shower. :yay:

It took me a while to realize that it was you after I passed Jim (JCFab) That drive was too long with little sleep.
          *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
          Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
          Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Album up and so are my pictures from the weekend.

http://www.nerfthis.com/thumbnails.php?album=16

I enabled public uploading so anybody who wanted to host all their pictures is more then welcome to.
            Bryan
            2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
            front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
            Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

We made it back! It was awesome to meet everyone - somebody spilt this thread if I don't get to it first.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

It sounds like you all had a great and safe trip.....welcome back. Looking forward to seeing all the pic of the fun I missed out on
                1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Well my son and I also made it home safe, Excellent drive, great fun and great people to wheel with, Was glad to meet those that I hadnt and those that I had was great to see again,.. Hope we all can get together again for a good run... Stupid me forgot the camera do didnt get any good pics.. Got a few at camp and if they turn out i will post...
                  04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                  4" rough country springs
                  Nth degree arms upper and lower
                  1" Currie MML/BL
                  Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                  33"BFG MT's
                  Lock-rite in the front

Comment

So who won what in the raffle?

Comment

We are back safe and sound. Tammy won some Maxxis tires and a bunch of $$ off certs totaling around $3-400. Not bad! I have some pictures, maybe! It was great to see everyone again and meet some new folks. I really enjoyed the campfire bullshiting
                      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                        We are back safe and sound. Tammy won some Maxxis tires and a bunch of $$ off certs totaling around $3-400. Not bad! I have some pictures, maybe! It was great to see everyone again and meet some new folks. I really enjoyed the campfire bullshiting
                        I enjoyed it as well, I think I gonna have to tweak my suspension some more though, those damn swaybars limiting flex and all.
                        I am Savvy.

Comment

I would have liked to attend, but too much going on that I'm finally getting taken care of.
                          I'm always hearing stories about the stupid antics that intoxicated people commit while at this event. Although I have always wanted to attend this event, I guess stories like this is why I didn't feel all that bad about missing it.
                          Maybe, next year.
                          Money pit!

Comment

Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari-Trail Report

Went to the TDS Safari Last weekend. Here's my trail report.
                            Trail Report Here
                            Teaser Pic
                            2000 TJ Sport, 3 spd auto
                            4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

Originally posted by mrblaine
                              I enjoyed it as well, I think I gonna have to tweak my suspension some more though, those damn swaybars limiting flex and all.
                              Absolutly!!
                              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                              X