Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem !!

Not bad for 1 stick of 3/32" 6011 Rod and 3 batterys and a couple of sets of jumper cables . I am glad you made it home ok ! I got 25 pounds of 6011 at the shop I'll make up a care package for you . Thanks to everybody who lended a hand and a Battery or a set of jumper cables !!

Good thing I seen that episode of McGyver !!!!

I have a stinger set up I put together for the rubicon I guess I should bring them on all the trips .

JIM :{>

Comment

Thanks to everone had a great trip made it home OK and replaced the thermostat and cooling fluid as well as the oil still overheating the new water pump should be here tomarrow and will get a new fan shroud ASAP. As for Jim he never ceases to amaze Iwill atempt to get some more pics up soon
      Brian

Comment

gee.. you mean.. i could have gotten to use my readywelder on the trail and it didnt happen??
        beer.. the cause of, and solution to.. all of life's problems. Come find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000361801890

Comment

Originally posted by EvilPsych
          gee.. you mean.. i could have gotten to use my readywelder on the trail and it didnt happen??
          yeah, were the hell were you ?!!! i really wanted to see the reinactment of the Austin powers parking job .

Comment

Working...
          X