Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Pismo, anyone wanna join?

Heading to Pismo the 16th and camping over to the 17th. Im going with some buddies and my girlfriend, and camping on the beach. All are invited, just look for the Black and Red YJ amongst all the Scout II's. Going with the Scoutswest club, sounds like we will have many people there. Come join us if you are free. Later, Fred.
    Screw you guys, I'm goin' to pismo.

I'll look into it, and see what's going on that weekend. How far of a drive is it? Do you want this to be added to the calendar?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

From L.A. its a 170 mile drive or about 3 hours or less. If you wanna add it to the calender its fine by me, just wasnt sure how you guys worked these things. Should be lots of people that weekend and loads of fun. If you're gonna be up there stop by and have a beer.
      Screw you guys, I'm goin' to pismo.

Comment

ok, it's up! i try to keep the calendar up-to-date as much as possible. how it works? someone usually declares a date and you RSVP if you can make it.

i'm not so sure we can make this one, but i do want to get out there sometime soon!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Re: Going to Pismo, anyone wanna join?

Originally posted by YJWOLF
          Heading to Pismo the 16th and camping over to the 17th. Im going with some buddies and my girlfriend, and camping on the beach. All are invited,
          We will be there this weekend but wont have the Jeep with us, only the quads. I'll look for you
          Jeep, sorta stock

Comment

Working...
          X