Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blkTJ
    your a better man than I... I need to meet someone twice before it sticks. :yay:
    that was the second time for meeting them
    come on, man! i am sopposed to be the one with no memory around here!
    harry took all of the pics of your beadlock testing on the side hill, and jenna is his lovely wife
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
      harry took all of the pics of your beadlock testing on the side hill, and jenna is his lovely wife
      Lee is the owner of Staun, Tim is his marketing and PR guy, and they along with Harry and Jenna are in Vegas this week for an offroad show of some kind.

They will be fairly occupied with that and acquiring office space in Costa Mesa for the stateside operations of Staun. I would be a bit patient until they get a small break to live up to their bargains.

BTW- Kat and I had dinner with them on Monday and had a very wonderful evening of it at the Yardhouse in Triangle Square. Quite pleasant.
      I am Savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
        yeah of course... I know harry and his wife, it was lee and tim I couldn't remember.

Blaine, glad to hear you saw them again. I hope they don't think we're as crazy as we may have appeared on sunday.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by mrblaine
          Lee is the owner of Staun, Tim is his marketing and PR guy, and they along with Harry and Jenna are in Vegas this week for an offroad show of some kind.

They will be fairly occupied with that and acquiring office space in Costa Mesa for the stateside operations of Staun. I would be a bit patient until they get a small break to live up to their bargains.

BTW- Kat and I had dinner with them on Monday and had a very wonderful evening of it at the Yardhouse in Triangle Square. Quite pleasant.
          there is certainly no pressure on the pictures.

they were all great people, and a pleasure to have wheeling with us.
          ERIK

Comment

They were both very nice. IIRC, Tim was running the video...when he wasn't hanging on for dear life

It was very nice of Jenna to sit with my rig at the top of Claw while we ran back to camp for the replacement steering. Made me feel much more comfortable since our tools were scattered about.

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
              Hey Erik, weren't the Staun guys gonna send us a few pics???
              weren't they???:confused:
              myJeeprocks.com

Comment

yes. i believe they were sopposed to send us some pictures.
                guess they got busy?:confused:
                ERIK

Comment

I haven't seen this thread, it got started before my time. And I have not seen the Hammers in person. Looks like fun.

Harry is coming up Friday to help me mount my beadlocks.

Did he take some more pictures from this run? This was the Staun product tryout/demo/testing, no?

Comment

Originally posted by cjdirtbiker
                    Harry is coming up Friday to help me mount my beadlocks.

Did he take some more pictures from this run? This was the Staun product tryout/demo/testing, no?
                    no, the staun guys from austrailia were taking pics and some video.

this was not really a test run as much as it was a chance to show the guys where we wheeled, testing is ongoing.
                    myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Working...
                    X