X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaulW
    replied
    Originally posted by GMagana
    That's what I figured, I just didn't want to burst his bubble.

:computer: :thumbs_up
    There you go-laugh it up Mr. "Extreme Lawn Wheeler! "

Leave a comment:

• GMagana
    replied
    That's what I figured, I just didn't want to burst his bubble.

:computer: :thumbs_up

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Maybe, it's that Mac computer thing that you are using?
    I edited the link

Leave a comment:

• PaulW
    replied
    The trail has completely changed. The rocks just shift after every rig that passes and the dirt is so soft that it erodes quickly too. It was much tougher than last time.

By the way your link to my site aint working. Check the URL in the link. It is displayed properly though, a copy & paste will work..
    That's funny, it worked for me when I tried it a secong time! Maybe, it's that Mac computer thing that you are using?

As I remember the last time out it had not yet rained and the dirt was almost cement like. This time it seemed like the rocks were easily pulled out of the ground and turned over by our tires.

I think that I made it maybe 100ft. farther than I did the last time. I like this trail because you are focused on what is right in front of you and there isn't any time to let your mind wander.
    If I had my new front locker installed (instead of being in Ant's garage) I might have made it a little further. Maybe.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    The trail has completely changed. The rocks just shift after every rig that passes and the dirt is so soft that it erodes quickly too. It was much tougher than last time.

By the way your link to my site aint working. Check the URL in the link. It is displayed properly though, a copy & paste will work..
    Wow! Cool pics too. It rained hard for several hours here today, I bet it's even tougher now.

Leave a comment:

• GMagana
    replied

Last edited by GMagana; 12-28-04, 12:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaulW
    replied
    Some pictures of the Pumkin Eater.
    http://homepage.mac.com/gfmagana/PhotoAlbum46.html
    Last edited by sarah; 12-28-04, 01:10 PM. Reason: fixed link

Leave a comment:

• PaulW
    replied
    Holy Crap, it's gonna be cold!
    Quit your whining! We've wheeled in colder weather than that! I won't be cold because I'll constantly be throwing rocks under your Jeep tires in order to help get it up & over an obstacle!

Leave a comment:

• GMagana
    replied
    Holy Crap, it's gonna be cold!

Leave a comment:

• PaulW
    replied
    Instead of cooking out in Barstow, I think that we may actually need to wear some jackets!
    The weather forecast from YAHOO! states that the high/low temp's for the day will be High: 57° & Low: 27° with a breeze that'l blowing.

Leave a comment:

• cbremer
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris_L
    My thoughts exactly. The only problem with having an extremely built rig is trails like that seem like pavement. :-)

next time try it with Deb's car be sure to get tow hooks

Leave a comment:

• GMagana
    replied
    Originally posted by FyrmanJJ
    Im trying to get early relief, but its not looking I can make 07:30, hopefully I can make something work.
    We can wait around till 8, and even after that, you shouldn't have a problem catching us on PE. It's a short stretch that's a slow climb at the start and you could come up the bypass rather quickly to catch us.

Leave a comment:

• FRMNJJ
    replied
    Im trying to get early relief, but its not looking I can make 07:30, hopefully I can make something work.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_L
    replied
    My thoughts exactly. The only problem with having an extremely built rig is trails like that seem like pavement. :-)

Leave a comment:

• jmbrowning
    replied
    What is so scenic about John Bull? It's just dusty rockpiles with bits of dusty road between them and perhaps a few burnt trees. The little bit of forest is also mostly dusty road too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X