Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving weekend SoCAL

Anybody up for any wheeling in So Cal over the weekend?
    2001 TJ lifted and locked.

I am definatly interested. As long as School permits. What are you thinking? I was hoping for some fresh snow in BB, but I think there should still be some on the ground in some spots....
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Im up for it on the sunday after thanksgiving (28th) My daughter will be home and is bugging my to take her out in the jeep. Im only slightly lifted and not locked so not up to the severe stuff.. Maybe last chance cyn??
      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
      4" rough country springs
      Nth degree arms upper and lower
      1" Currie MML/BL
      Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
      33"BFG MT's
      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by AVNATIVE
        Im up for it on the sunday after thanksgiving (28th) My daughter will be home and is bugging my to take her out in the jeep. Im only slightly lifted and not locked so not up to the severe stuff.. Maybe last chance cyn??
        I am up,

same, 2" lift, 33" ATs so pretty much stock. No locks.

Comment

I'm up for Saturday. What area are we talking about?
          Last edited by Jeri Lyn; 11-19-04, 10:52 PM. Reason: add info
          Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

I might be linking up with a guy on another board for friday at Big Bear, I don't think he will mind if others go. I might be up for another run on Sat also.

Comment

I should be able to make a Sat run. This will be fun We could do John Bull/Gold MT.

Jeri Lyn - I got my stuff in the mail. Thanks!!!!!! :thumbs_up
              Supe
              97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Originally posted by gunjankakani
                I am up,

same, 2" lift, 33" ATs so pretty much stock. No locks.
                If your up for sunday or anybody else in that matter, Last chance?? maybe miller jeep trail?? Ive done last chance but not miller.. Ive gotta work friday and saturday so those days out for me.. :mad:
                04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                4" rough country springs
                Nth degree arms upper and lower
                1" Currie MML/BL
                Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                33"BFG MT's
                Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Might run to Big Bear for the day that Saturday. Thanksgiving, I'll be a bit west of Eric, devouring turkey at a prodigius rate.
                  Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY
                  You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by AVNATIVE
                    If your up for sunday or anybody else in that matter, Last chance?? maybe miller jeep trail?? Ive done last chance but not miller.. Ive gotta work friday and saturday so those days out for me.. :mad:
                    I'm up for anyday - Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Would prefer not to go on Thursday, going bargain hunting.

Comment

Rained last night, we are going up to do the Bull today so I will send back a report, I wanted to do the John Bull one more time before I put my new lockers in next week.
                      so my report will be with 31s and maybe open diffs,( My ARBs are giving me trouble so I am going detroits, Damn Air leaks) I hope we have snow, fresh snow on the Bull is alweays so much fun
                      Last edited by blackZZR; 11-21-04, 06:03 AM.
                      censored for having an opinion

Comment

just checked a web site in Big Bear, it is 22 degrees and snowing, yeah we are going have a blast
                        censored for having an opinion

Comment

Good LUCK with John Bull, Id venture to say its impassable...snowed in!

Be Careful!

Tam
                          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I may end up camping out there nxt weekende. Sat/ Sunday. So there could be a sunday run too.
                            Supe

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                              Good LUCK with John Bull, Id venture to say its impassable...snowed in!

Be Careful!

Tam
                              I have done it with snow and ice here and there and it did increase the dificulty levey. I am locked front and rear and had no problems but many in the group were range/land rovers, many of them had problems. It took us over eight hours, we had about 7-10 vehicles.

The trail had some ice and snow nothing like what should be there this weekend, unless it warms up.

Lets get a count on who plans on going. Seems like Sat.
                              Last edited by Ross; 11-21-04, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X