Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes69
    replied
    SARAH!!! MEDIA, EXPOSURE, MyJeepRocks.com stickers plastered everywhere!! You see what I'm sayin?

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    started a topic Wildomar Media Day 7/28/03

Wildomar Media Day 7/28/03

From CJ Stewart:

The CNFOHVA needs a little favor! It should be fun as usual!

We need at least one or two FOUR WHEEL DRIVES AT THE OHV THIS MONDAY MORNING! 7/28/03

1. We need to host a special tour for the photographer of Toyota! He is a really nice family guy and has very good connections w/ Toyota. (We want them to sponsor our classroom!) I have agreed to show him some special spots that might help with the photography for the 2004 Catalog.

WHEN: 10:00 am Anybody up for some easy 4 x 4-ing?

2. At noon John and I have an interview with the Press Enterprise Newspaper. The reporter might get a better "feel" for the OHV and get a chance to tryout some of the new trails. (this would be like going to an amusement park and not trying the rides.) Any of our group that shows up can also represent your club and the OHV in the interview! We want to portray a family, fun, teamwork atmosphere! With a touch of proper off road expertise!

THE MORE THE MERRIER! WE DO NOT WANT TO SET A LIMIT. THE PHOTOGRAPHERS WILL BE THERE FOR US TO AMUSE!

E-MAIL ME IF YOU CAN MAKE IT OR PLEASE POST ON YOUR WEBSITES! Don't be shy, come on out!

Happy Trails,

Ms. C. J. Stewart
    Executive Director, CNFOHVA
    OHV Hotline- 909-609-1480

Office: 909-674-5712
Working...
X