Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome report an pictures, can't wait to get out that way..
    [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]2001 TJ with stuff..[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by tjrubicon
      Off topic: How's that Currie Anti-Rock work out? Thinkin about getting one, but would like some personal experience inputs before I get one. Thanks, and sorry for going off-topic.
      The anti-rock works well off road keeping the front suspension in check a bit, it also forces the rear work a little more.

on road it isn't as stable as a stock anti-sway bar.

it is really nice never having to disconnect or reconnect swaybar links anymore.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
        The anti-rock works well off road keeping the front suspension in check a bit, it also forces the rear work a little more.

on road it isn't as stable as a stock anti-sway bar.

it is really nice never having to disconnect or reconnect swaybar links anymore.
        Thanks, the not having to disconnect and re-connect is the main reason I was looking into one. I'm gonna start shoppin for one now
        04 Rubicon
        4.5" RE Super Flex
        1" BL
        CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
        Currie Anti-rock swaybar
        35" el cheapos
        Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
          Those are great pics Brian. As you know that is only one of the many trails in that area. There are a lot that are day runs. I keep trying to get ya'll up here.
          Swamp is next.
          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

whats this SWB crap !!!
            95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Originally posted by scubatch
              whats this SWB crap !!!
              go run it and you tell me.
              myJeeprocks.com

Comment

One of my most favorite trails. Good write up there. The snow would have bumped the challange on the last day for sure. Near the Kaiser pass area is some of my favorite areas on the whole trail.

I ran the trail with 3 XJ's this year and they had no trouble weaving thru. Just need to take a little extra time. You can do it with LWB but you are increasing the odds for damage. It's real tight in some spots.

Comment

Nice writeup. Now I'm really home sick Oct. 15th coming up and I'm out of vaction. Opening day for ELK season in Wyo. Miss the snow!
                  [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                  In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Hey BlkTj,
                    First off sweet pics, weve been wanting to run it for a while now, after seeing your pics and youre write up, i think its gonna happen pretty soon. How much out of fresno is it, what do u take exactly to get there. Is there a detailed article on the trail with directions and trail #'s.
                    TIA

Comment

Originally posted by RUGD JP
                      Hey BlkTj,
                      First off sweet pics, weve been wanting to run it for a while now, after seeing your pics and youre write up, i think its gonna happen pretty soon. How much out of fresno is it, what do u take exactly to get there. Is there a detailed article on the trail with directions and trail #'s.
                      TIA
                      IIRC it's about an hour and a half out of fresno. Take Dinky Creek rd out of Shaver, turn right through McKinley grove and bear left to courtwright resevoir.

Do a web search, there are plenty of write ups on Dusy-Ershim.

enjoy.
                      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

got a cd from the trail leader the other day... a couple more pics...

myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Those are neato, but look more like Michigan than California!
                          *BRRRRRRRR*
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Man, thats looks like such a good time!

Bitchen Pictures and Write UP!
                            Supe
                            97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                            Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Working...
                            X